JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

marinarn2002
Contributor
Contributor

They got me too, after many months I received a part of my order and  they refuse to refund the money for a missing item. Something needs to be done with this compony and not allow for advertisement or sale in US. 

Login to Me Too

Drjeanne
Contributor
Contributor
They got me too! Appealed to PayPal thinking I was protected, but they denied my claim. What a scam. I am very 😠 mad!
Login to Me Too

Luxurify
Contributor
Contributor

YO!! They changed their company's name!!

They are now ZARAKE NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Login to Me Too

martadon
Contributor
Contributor

Also changed their name to SAMSUNS NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED in my dispute with them. Slippery Chinese eels......

Login to Me Too

kosztowk
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

thanks for the advice. I am trying to return the item and have Paypal refund my shipping costs but need a phone # for the company and cant find one. 

Login to Me Too

Deedee902

Do you have an email or way to contact them? I forgot all about this order and noticed it was paid on Pay Pal. I do recall receiving an email which I must have deleted in error. I would like to reach out to them. I really want this item. Last time I order from Facebook!!

Login to Me Too

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
Oppsads Criminals FIGHT BACK!! 17 Tracking are CRIMINALS!! * The same thing happen to me and I refused to be a Victim to these Criminals!! FIGHT BACK! I WAS TOLD BY PAYPAL TO CONTACT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE AND ASK FOR A INFORMED LOG ITS A LOG THAT WILL SHOW IF IT WAS DELIVERED BY THEM** * I contacted USPS and was told me that I did not have to call them and they have received several calls about this fraudulent shipping company and for me to follow the below steps: They advised me to do the Following: * Go on the USPS.com on the site you will see a section called (INFORMED DELIVERY ) Apply on that link entering your full address and it will give you a listing of All Deliveries to your address * Once you receive the listing of deliveries of course you will see No Delivery of your item ( Because it’s a Scam a Fraud) *Take a screenshot of that listing Call PayPal back and they will ask you to send them the screenshot and once they receive it . It serves as Confirmation that you Never received it. *PayPal will support you and REFUND YOUR MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKED FOR ME!!
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Try taking it up with your credit card company or bank. They will probably be more cooperative than either company.
Login to Me Too

sleepsalot75
Contributor
Contributor
Same here!! Total scam!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.