JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

RiccysisaK1

We had a house rule - don't deal with these social media advertised companies unless you are prepared to lose the money. 

So far we have had a pair of shoes....both right foot!  and a scammed credit card.  The latest is a dress: wrong colour, 100% Polyester instead of Linen, different design.

I've just changed the house rule....don't deal with any company that does not display a UK trading address which checks out at Companies House.

Login to Me Too

RiccysisaK1

Oh, and I forgot to add......PayPal - your own dishonesty and ineffectiveness in this is clear from your total inaction despite the numerous complaints.....look at your own community; look at general reviews on Google.  You suck!!!

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor

I sent PayPal a message yesterday..pretty lengthy. I told them about the number of complaints on Jinzhou. I said the email address for the company is <removed> and should have raised a red flag as they are not PayPal. I me toned the hundreds of people who have issues with Jinzhou. I guess we will see what they say.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

@RiccysisaK1 You May have to change that house rule too. Labubu is also on Facebook and seems to be part of this misadvertising. They are registered with companies house with one Chinese director. 
https://m.facebook.com/pg/LaBubu-421945841988683/reviews/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

im sure there are others too...

Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

Well I've been digging...

gotcha.jpg

I now know where their business is, or at least was... I have a feeling that they are cut and run midnight flitters, but basically, they supplied a fake address to paypal, made ridiculous demands that only UPS or DHL was satisfactory, knowing full well that the address was wrong, so if someone was stupid enough to pay the £49.95 to ship it back to them, they would never get it anyway, they then would deny receiving it to paypal, paypal would refuse the refund, buyer is out three times the original cost.

<removed>

Interesting how the chinese list their landlords....and the property management company...

Login to Me Too

Luxurify
Contributor
Contributor

So... I sent them messages tru messenger (paypal) the girl said she would take care of this and a decision would be make in 24hrs... that was a week ago... My case hasnt been resolved still, I feel like they are investigating a LOT on it.... but truly hope they will take my side... it's over 120$ CAD involved and I've been caught by more scammers.... yeah.. covid, plenty of time shopping online... fell for many scams... ugh! gonna give some news once the case is closed, wish me luck!

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

@Geordíe  I would love to read this but unfortunately it is too small and I can't find a way to big it up..

Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

Use google, go to info-clipper and search for jinzhou network technology on there, it will give you the real address, if you then search for the plaza's address, then it gives you all the information.

Sorry, but I have been advised that any more information than that will get <removed> <censored> <snipped> <redacted>

Paypal are protecting the wrong ones ...

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
Yes - it’s outrageous. I did try to look it up but couldn’t find the info you have. I will try on the PC, might be better 😀 but thanks. I looked them up on the Chinese companies site, if I remember rightly it was only registered last year with one director.
Login to Me Too

mericeandglenn
Contributor
Contributor

Foolishly I fell for an advert on Facbook "lovely summer dress". ^Advertised as Cotton after 6 weeks its stilol had not arrived.

I emailed them many times and just recieved a tracking link that did not exist when I tried to follow. In the end I repoted to PayPal. voila it arrived within days. It was not the dress in the Image wasnt cotton was 100% Polyester.

I have emailed again to ask for a refun but all I get is the tracking email ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.