Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

I also reported to the Chinese consumer association http://www.cca.org.cn/En/Contact.html
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you
Highlighted
Contributor

Trying to get paypal to give me a refund on a dress ordered on 2nd June shows up on my visa card on bank account as Dorsett on 3rd June. I have escalated the case with paypal so now the company provides tracking with Hermes to my address as being delivered on 23rd June through my letterbox. I have not received it and cannot get anymore info because of the coronavirus. No one to speak to. If paypal side with this company jinzhou i will have to go to the bank to reclaim the money!!! Funny how the names keep changing. Dorsett lemonjuly to name a few. The parcel attached to my address was from winnitt who i have never heard of either. Definately i have learnt my lesson from these chinese scammers!!
Highlighted

PayPal - you do yourself no favours. 

This cowboy outfit (Jinzhou) is obviously dishonest (just look at the number of complaints!!) and so many of your customers have been caught (yes, including me).  

I'll probably forget the name Jinzhou after posting some details on social media to warn others off, but what about your reputation?  You continue to do business with crooks.  Says a lot about your own ethics....so I'll post stuff about PayPal on social media too. Will it stop the crooks? No, of course not.  But if enough people do it, it will hurt you too. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Well, I had an epiphany last night... The main way they are doing it, is by pop up online shops, that disappear...mainly from the free trial offered by shopify, so... <removed> Lets see if shopify is willing to cut the snakes head off...

Highlighted
Contributor

This is what has made me so frustrated about all this PayPal don’t seem to care. I’ve used since 2008 because I thought that I would be safe if something went wrong but it’s not the case. I’ve had a message from Action Fraud this morning these people are scamming so many platforms PayPal must be aware I’m going to pay in future with a credit card hopefully I will be protected. I’ve warned so many of my friends and family now that not to trust PayPal I’ve got an open case until 26 July for jinzhou to reply with Tracking info I could have provided that for them I’ve had 4 lots already saying sent with 4 different carriers I’ve even had one delivered before it was sent from China tracking that’s pretty clever.
Highlighted

We had a house rule - don't deal with these social media advertised companies unless you are prepared to lose the money. 

So far we have had a pair of shoes....both right foot!  and a scammed credit card.  The latest is a dress: wrong colour, 100% Polyester instead of Linen, different design.

I've just changed the house rule....don't deal with any company that does not display a UK trading address which checks out at Companies House.

Highlighted

Oh, and I forgot to add......PayPal - your own dishonesty and ineffectiveness in this is clear from your total inaction despite the numerous complaints.....look at your own community; look at general reviews on Google.  You suck!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I sent PayPal a message yesterday..pretty lengthy. I told them about the number of complaints on Jinzhou. I said the email address for the company is <removed> and should have raised a red flag as they are not PayPal. I me toned the hundreds of people who have issues with Jinzhou. I guess we will see what they say.

Highlighted
Contributor

@RiccysisaK1 You May have to change that house rule too. Labubu is also on Facebook and seems to be part of this misadvertising. They are registered with companies house with one Chinese director. 
https://m.facebook.com/pg/LaBubu-421945841988683/reviews/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

im sure there are others too...