JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

RipOff123
New Community Member

They got me too.  PayPal should refuse to send them money and send us a warning.

Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason, it placed my post in the middle of the discussion, so I am copying it to here for chronological accuracy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I am going through exact same thing as well, when I saw it was jinzhou I tried to cancel because they hit me with the pocket drone scam last year, they delayed and failed to cancel, and shipped anyway 6 days later, breaching contract and trade laws.

I'm busy fighting for a refund from these scammers, what they sent me was $2 kids plastic sunglasses, they were meant to be photochromic designer glasses, that had safe lens and designer frames, what i recieved were an absolute joke...

I paid $23.97, they offered refund in resolution centre, but only if I shipped the items back to them, to an address they supplied which has no mandatory post code (which DHL or UPS don't recognise either, so must be either fake address or mistake in the address) in original packaging ( there was just a tatty cardboard box) demanded it be shipped by UPS or DHL, and had to arrive to them by 26th of this month...in eight days basically, even then, they were saying they wouldn't refund if any of those conditions weren't met, so I escalated, and first thing they do, is offer refund again, so I check shipping, cheapest by hermes is £24...it would take 14 days minimum, DHL cheapest was express at £49.95 and UPS was £42.19...

of course no means for the victim to respond to that either, so I ended up put in the upload tracking info page that a customer rep needs to manually review what has been said, and as they shipped by hermes to me, Hermes has a free returns label that the seller can supply, but of course they haven't supplied it, maybe because it would have the real address to ship to...

I have also sadly found out, that a twelve year old boy has been injured by these glasses when the lens shattered when he fell off his bike, they advertised them getting hit with a hammer with no damage...but I guess it goes with their business practice... all lies

On Friday I contacted the Financial ombudsman about this, and I have a telephone appointment with them on teusday for 45 mins, I have contacted HM customs and trading standards because the items are dangerous, and should never have been allowed to be shipped into the country, not to mention its fraud, and facebook is getting namedropped as well for being complicit in fraudulent transactions.

Paypal used to be safe, after this, I'm no longer using them, they protect the criminals, and the criminals just get away with it to scam others, its left a bitter taste in my mouth to have to deal with this, shameful that Paypal is not listening to its customers, and allowing fraud to be perpetrated on its platform.

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I know exactly what you're saying. I talked and talked to PayPal. I write to Jinzhou. Both of them kept parroting the same thing over and over and over again. Return your merchandise to China. Give me a break. I think we should all start jumping on PayPal's butt to get them to take a closer look at Jinzhou and their offshoot companies that and fraudulently doing business through them. The more, the better. What do you all say? Let's be the squeaky wheel and get this party started. Let's not forget those who have never received their orders.
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor

Agree people need to keep bombarding PayPal with their concerns. They are aware of what is happening and still issuing peoples data to these people for example their address phone number. Think the problem is they are based in China

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
I also reported to the Chinese consumer association http://www.cca.org.cn/En/Contact.html
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

Julieross64
Contributor
Contributor
Trying to get paypal to give me a refund on a dress ordered on 2nd June shows up on my visa card on bank account as Dorsett on 3rd June. I have escalated the case with paypal so now the company provides tracking with Hermes to my address as being delivered on 23rd June through my letterbox. I have not received it and cannot get anymore info because of the coronavirus. No one to speak to. If paypal side with this company jinzhou i will have to go to the bank to reclaim the money!!! Funny how the names keep changing. Dorsett lemonjuly to name a few. The parcel attached to my address was from winnitt who i have never heard of either. Definately i have learnt my lesson from these chinese scammers!!
Login to Me Too

RiccysisaK1

PayPal - you do yourself no favours. 

This cowboy outfit (Jinzhou) is obviously dishonest (just look at the number of complaints!!) and so many of your customers have been caught (yes, including me).  

I'll probably forget the name Jinzhou after posting some details on social media to warn others off, but what about your reputation?  You continue to do business with crooks.  Says a lot about your own ethics....so I'll post stuff about PayPal on social media too. Will it stop the crooks? No, of course not.  But if enough people do it, it will hurt you too. 

Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I had an epiphany last night... The main way they are doing it, is by pop up online shops, that disappear...mainly from the free trial offered by shopify, so... <removed> Lets see if shopify is willing to cut the snakes head off...

Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
This is what has made me so frustrated about all this PayPal don’t seem to care. I’ve used since 2008 because I thought that I would be safe if something went wrong but it’s not the case. I’ve had a message from Action Fraud this morning these people are scamming so many platforms PayPal must be aware I’m going to pay in future with a credit card hopefully I will be protected. I’ve warned so many of my friends and family now that not to trust PayPal I’ve got an open case until 26 July for jinzhou to reply with Tracking info I could have provided that for them I’ve had 4 lots already saying sent with 4 different carriers I’ve even had one delivered before it was sent from China tracking that’s pretty clever.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.