JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

klc777
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent all of the information (FTC complaint case, GoDaddy abuse case (where the seller sets up the fake retail site domains) as well as the PayPal dispute history to a producer at 60 Minutes at CBS.   PayPal benefits from each seller - fraudulent or not - so an investigative look into why PayPal continues its relationship with reported fraudulent sellers would be a good report to see.

Login to Me Too

They scammed me as well I demand my $ back
Login to Me Too

rantscant
Definitely dodgy. Ordered a product through Facebook Shopify "EasyStuff". Took a month for delivery and was not at all what I ordered at all... Tried to reply to request assistance and got a flat No.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve just been looking through some Facebook ads. There are several which are run by Labubu ltd. registered in the U.K. last November and have only 1 director who is Chinese. I have seen two web addresses, Magoloft and Surferry on Facebook (so far), selling beach towels Etc, The reviews on trustpilot are horrendous and very similar to complaints on this page. They’re like coronavirus, multiplying everywhere.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

Just had notice from FB that Magoloft has been found to be in breach of their advertising rules and have been removed. 
small success. Hopefully they will be checking advertisers more closely.

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Great news
Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

I am going through exact same thing as well, when I saw it was jinzhou I tried to cancel because they hit me with the pocket drone scam last year, they delayed and failed to cancel, and shipped anyway 6 days later, breaching contract and trade laws.

I'm busy fighting for a refund from these scammers, what they sent me was $2 kids plastic sunglasses, they were meant to be photochromic designer glasses, that had safe lens and designer frames, what i recieved were an absolute joke...

I paid $23.97, they offered refund in resolution centre, but only if I shipped the items back to them, to an address they supplied which has no mandatory post code (which DHL or UPS don't recognise either, so must be either fake address or mistake in the address) in original packaging ( there was just a tatty cardboard box) demanded it be shipped by UPS or DHL, and had to arrive to them by 26th of this month...in eight days basically, even then, they were saying they wouldn't refund if any of those conditions weren't met, so I escalated, and first thing they do, is offer refund again, so I check shipping, cheapest by hermes is £24...it would take 14 days minimum, DHL cheapest was express at £49.95 and UPS was £42.19...

of course there are no means for the victim to respond to that either, so I ended up put in the upload tracking info page that a customer rep needs to manually review what has been said, and as they shipped by hermes to me, Hermes has a free returns label that the seller can supply, but of course they haven't supplied it, maybe because it would have the real address to ship to...

I have also sadly found out, that a twelve year old boy has been injured by these glasses when the lens shattered when he fell off his bike, they advertised them getting hit with a hammer with no damage...but I guess it goes with their business practice... all lies

On Friday I contacted the Financial ombudsman about this, and I have a telephone appointment with them on teusday for 45 mins, I have contacted HM customs and trading standards because the items are dangerous, and should never have been allowed to be shipped into the country, not to mention its fraud, and facebook is getting namedropped as well for being complicit in fraudulent transactions.

Paypal used to be safe, after this, I'm no longer using them, they protect the criminals, and the criminals just get away with it to scam others, its left a bitter taste in my mouth to have to deal with this, shameful that Paypal is not listening to its customers, and allowing fraud to be perpetrated on its platform.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
I would be interested to hear how you get on with the various departments. In the meantime I am continuing to report advertising on Facebook
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
I will keep you updated I rang PayPal 3 times yesterday they kept trying to put me through to a department that I was just holding on for ever that never replied I have reported now to Rip of Britain in England not sure where you are from and the a police. If I can figure out they are scammers why can’t PayPal they are aware so as far as I’m concerned they have leaked my data to these scammers with the knowledge they are scammers I’m afraid I won’t let this drop. People need to be made aware I’ve also reported on Facebook
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't heard about other departments, maybe it's outside of the US. I am attempting to resolve my issue through my financial institution where my paymen went through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.