JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
The more posts I read, the more I realize there are MANY company names going under JINZHOU. Make sure you mention the name you have to PayPal. Good Luck!
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. Do you know of an email for PayPal that I can send all my screenshots correspondence with them. As far as I’m concerned PayPal are well aware of these people scamming and are still taking payments so they are surely breaching the data protection act by giving peoples addresses phone numbers out.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
@Tigertoes0785 I vaguely remember seeing a link to upload information at the bottom of the page where you report problems to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you I have already done this and the page has already disappeared They just pop up with a new name. I’m scrolling through Facebook now reporting them all. 

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been doing that too. Two have been removed but I see surferry is still there And if I remember rightly they are part of Labubu. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12304770/officers
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
So you have actually received goods from them that’s interesting I recon they are sending out a few crap items and then using the tracking information to give to others around your area. Bet that’s how they are doing it. PayPal will lose me and the whole of my family if they don’t sort this. They must be aware now
Login to Me Too

Carroberto
New Community Member

I have ordered a solar waterfall for my birdbath as promoted on Facebook and so far I haven`t received the item. I went to PayPal to check it out and it seems that Paypal took the money under the *Dorsett [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and due to the Corvid-19, I cannot chat with a PayPal rep. I would like to know what is PayPal doing about it and what are my recurse to get my money back?

Login to Me Too

klc777
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry this happened to you.   Log into your paypal account, click the Help link at top of page, scroll to bottom of the page that pops up and select the Resolution Center link.   On the new page, click the Report a Problem button and follow the prompts to report that you did not receive your item.  Make sure to elevate the dispute to a "claim" quickly in order to keep the dispute open as a claim.   

Important:  the seller will try to "resolve" the issue by inputting a shipment tracking number in their response to paypal's inquiry.   What happened to me: the only thing correct about the shipment was the zip code.  I was expecting a 165 pound desk and they sent a 2 ounce letter - to the wrong address.  But because they "responded" to the claim with a tracking number that ended up in my zip code, PayPal considers this a resolution.   Make sure to report the mail fraud to your post office and take a photo of their tracking print out showing that the item went to the wrong address.   I'm still trying to figure out how to update my claim with new information from the post office.

I hope the above is helpful!

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, the companies are also using Facebook as a false front to gain people's confidence. Beware. Read everything before you decide to purchase. It doesn't help that they give you a time limit. It's their way of making you rush through the process without reviewing the information first.
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
I reported to PayPal today I have since discovered they somehow are stealing Royal Mail and Hermes Tracking about shows delivered when it’s not I emailed to say it says delivered and they gave me another tracking number which is Hermes so I’ve reported to Action Fraud My worry is I’ve opened up a dispute with PayPal and if they show the tracking which will show proof of delivery I won’t get my money back. Royal Mail day they are aware as well of what’s happening
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.