JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Great news...wtg
Login to Me Too

jaykbh

I just got notification that Paypal will refund my money from this seller! I purchased something through an ad also. After I purchased the item, the seller, calling themselves "likebluesky" sent me an odd tracking number and told me to wait for the item. Their website no longer worked. I disputed it with paypal, and sent them the link to this community topic. The seller then sent me a 2nd tracking no. with USPS and status delivered to my city. With that info, paypal closed my case in the seller's favor. I took the tracking number to a local USPS office (their intranet system) has more detailed information and will provide an exact address of where the item was sent to. It showed that the fake seller sent it to another address in my city. I provided this proof to paypal dispute chat, and they finally agreed to refund my money. 

Login to Me Too

twever
Contributor
Contributor
Hopefully I’m as fortunate!
Login to Me Too

nweyman
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by this seller as well. Paypal closed my dispute in their favor. They sent me 1 tracking number and told me to be patient. After I pursued it they sent another tracking number and the shipping origin didn't match the first tracking number. I am still disputing but advise not to do business with this company. They originally advertised under a company called Likeblusky and this site no longer exits. Not sure what the final outcome will be with Paypal...

Login to Me Too

Clk7
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying for over a month. PayPal just keeps say get a letter from the shipping company. The bogus tracking number is not from UPS or the Postal service
Login to Me Too

searchingnow
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, same here, PLUS now (Nov. 21) the websites don't work. Needs to have a "do not buy" banner somewhere.

Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
Only a few that the seller didn't respond with a phony ”delivered” receipt (or people who went to UPS, FedEx or USPS and got verification that it was phony). Facebook and PayPal are making money from this scam, so there's not much incentive to support us.
Login to Me Too

Donnakelly
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly why I threatened to report them (and actually did) to the UK financial obusman. Citing by finding in the sellers favour they finacially gained, which is illegal and a biast decision as I could prove that the company were not operating correctly. Then suddenly they decided to refund me. It's a ball ache but it's worth keeping at it.
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Excellent. I emailed the company. Their email address is paypal @ 24helpfriends.com. They won't even use their own company name for emails. Anyhow, they have blocked my emails. I did a screenshot and added it to my dispute information with my bank. Sometimes you have to creative and think outside of the lines. GOOD LUCK. Oh, I did tell the bank that there are hundreds of complaints against Jinzhou. We'll see what happens.
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor

That’s interesting thanks for this information. I’ve a few days left on my case I’ve heard nothing yet. I’ve got a lot of people involved They are still advertising on Facebook and other platforms. I keep reporting and they are be8mg taken down but how many can one company have its a nightmare. my biggest concern is that PayPal are finding in their favour. I was told not to worry but that’s all I'm doing at the moment. I’ve informed half the Isle of Wight what is happening at the moment so they won’t fall for them or buy through PayPal if they are not protecting people as they say. Do you know if PayPal monitor this? Surely they can see by the hundreds of complaints what is happening. They told me if enough people complain they will look into it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.