JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

@Sf66 Me too! Costs more to send back than I paid for the item. And who is to say they will actually give the money back. Which is why they are getting away with it.

In my case I received the goods but they are not as advertised. So why should I have to pay to return. Especially as they were advertised as being in the UK....

This company was added to the Hong Kong companies register in December 2019. I bet they're making a fortune.

Paypal not helpful and card company saying they can't help either.

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal says they will refund up to $30 for shipping to return the item(s). I don't have an extra $30 to spend on shipping...9 ppl in my house.
Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
You can dispute it, but if you have read through the many complaints here, the chances of PayPal refunding without you jumping through months of hoops is unlikely. It's got to be worth the aggravation to you.
Login to Me Too

Dlittle54
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered this jeep thing. It never came. I filed a dispute and they sent a bogus tracking number from usps that shows being delivered. It simply did not happen!!!!! Wth???
Login to Me Too

tyedyekimmy
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. UPS sent me an email when I inquired about such tracking number, They said it was not one of their numbers and was NOT associated with me, my address, or any merchandise!  Patypal denied my claim because of this fake tracking number. If i can find out it is a fake, then Paypal should have been able to as well. Hundfreds of claims on this company, can only assume that Paypal is in on this one!!!

Login to Me Too

Donnakelly
Contributor
Contributor
Just so you all know, i badgered and threatened paypal and wouldn't let this go. I have just recieved notification they have now decided to find the dispute in my favour and are refunding my money. Don't give up!! It's taken me almost 2 months!!! But i got there..i made 4 prominent moves which i Don't know if helped or not.... requested a formal complaints postal address and email address, stating i am asking for due dilegence as i have to prove to the financial obusman that i gave them the opportunity to respond first by issuing a formal complaint. I then advised them i had reported them to the financial obusman (UK) because i can prove they closed my case in the sellers favour without accepting my evidence even though i messaged them twice saying it was in email format and their site would not let me upload emails and i needed an external email which they failed to provide. I referenced this thread saying over 300 of their loyal customers have had problems with this company and yet they still fail to protect their buyers dispite their claim. I also stated that i have told the finacial obusman that their ruling was biast as they had a finacial gain in siding with the seller i.e. they make money from the fees the seller pays not from the buyer. I referenced that i had 6 different tracking numbers for 1 parcel saying it had been dispatched on 6 different dates and i would not accept proof of delivery unless they had my signature or a photo of the parcel on my front door. Good luck...hold on in there...just keep complaining and feel free to reference my complaint as an example if you need too!!
Login to Me Too

Greenman2
Contributor
Contributor
They got me too.. pay pal sided with them.. I’m going to dispute this with my credit card..
Login to Me Too

DLJ1
Contributor
Contributor
I sent a message to PayPal as well. The company finally replied showing a shipping tracking number showing that it was shipped. When I checked out the tracking information ot went somewhere else. I sent another message to PayPal two proof that I didn't receive my package. An email that I received about an issue with shipping, and a copy of the tracking information that showed the zip-code to where it went. I also let them know that I get notifications from USPS when I'm receiving mail/packages, and that I didn't get a notification on the day they said it was delivered. That a third proof right there. I was supposed to have been delivered on June 17th. I received the email about the shipping issue on June 20th. I tried to email the company and no reply. That's why I contacted PayPal. As you can see they responded to PayPal and not me.
Login to Me Too

Vera30
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered my stuff may 5 and still nothing.. I would like my money back.. I feel PayPal, should get our money back and not do any more business with this company.
Login to Me Too

Julieross64
Contributor
Contributor
Raise a dispute. Mine has been escalated my order was 2nd June been sent bogus tracking advice. Another Chinese company Harlan and co ltd have also not sent me my order from 18th June. Hoping will get my money back from paypal if not im off to my bank as they will get it back through visa though banks like you to go through paypal. Difficult times covid 19 a scammers paradise!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.