JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Ernest1ca
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pair of sunglasses recommended by Facebook by the company called Goingzoo (????) I purchased the item. The purchase date it is 30 of may.

They provided me a tracking number later on. By the tracking number, I received and signed for the item.

I had to contact customer support, just because smells scam to me this company.

I am ready to provide Paypal with two samples of my signature ( on the back of my driver's license and one from my passport ) to match what the seller can provide. Since my name is not an easy cookie and my signature is not easy to match, they will see that's not easy to get away with scamming. In the end, I hope Paypal will ban businesses/companies which damage Paypal's reputation, because "we" ( Paypal customers ) have faith that our interests and money are protected.

Login to Me Too

jugheadnaut
Contributor
Contributor

It should be completely clear by now that PayPal's interest is in protecting these scam sellers, not their customers who are victims of the scam. They will play dumb and act as if this is just an ordinary, good-faith seller and the issue is a simple mistake or miscommunication and they are just looking for an amicable solution fair to both sides, while their community message boards explode with reports of the scams and, no doubt, they receive hundreds of similar disputes for each of these companies (hopefully, the discovery process of a class action suit will eventually expose this). To this day, the scam companies are putting out web ads with PayPal as the only payment option. For all intents and purposes, PayPal is an accomplice to this scam and is acting as the bag man.

If you're reliant on PayPal for the dispute, it's least frustrating to accept you won't be getting your money back, and hopefully it was only $30-40  and you can treat it as payment for a lesson learned. Know that PayPal is on the side of the scammers, and never make payments using PayPal, and if you see an online vendor who only takes PayPal, treat this as if he only takes direct bank transfer or iTunes gift cards. If for some reason you must use PayPal to make a payment, make sure the default mode of payment is a credit card. And please do as I'm going to and report this to the media and consumer protection law enforcement. Hopefully there will eventually be a class action lawsuit or major criminal fraud investigation that will put a stop to this. I have also taken to adding 'Scam Warning' comments to Facebook ads from known Chinese scammers.

Login to Me Too

Luxurify
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys. I've opened up a file about them and contacted PayPal directly tru messenger. I've posted this subject to the representative and they send it upstairs. This is their last message Haifa 1:49 PM Thank you for your cooperation. I have just raised the situation with our protection service. Feel free to reply when you want and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
I'm right there with you. Who knows what kind of personal information these scammers are using by accessing our PayPal accounts? They now have our home address, favored email and phone number to use and sell, in addition to the money scammed from our accounts. PayPal is putting more than lost funds at risk by not vetting their sellers. After this many complaints, why do these people still have accounts?
Login to Me Too

Tparker246
I ordered a Pet tennis ball tosser from them and received a tennis ball. What can i do?
Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
You can try opening a dispute over not receiving the product advertised. If there is any way to take a screen shot of the original product and what you received that would nail it, but this outfit is sneaky. All you can do is describe what you were promised and submit a photo of what you received, but the response from the seller will be to ”return it for a refund.” PayPal MUST put a stop to this immediately!!!
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

They got me too!!  I thought I looked at the site enough and people's responses to feel like it was ok.  Ughhh!

Login to Me Too

Chiki1
This company sold me something from a lemonandsurge.com website that no longer exists. When I clicked on the “view my order” tab I sent an email that was immediately returned as undeliverable. I can’t believe there are over 400 people here complaining about this same company has anyone gotten a refund?
Login to Me Too

Donnakelly
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, paypal have said they are refunding me. I won't lie, it was a fight. I believe a few ppl now have managed to get paypal to refund.
Login to Me Too

Berta5
Contributor
Contributor
Your lucky I raised a dispute 1 jun got email few days ago in sellers favour. They gave tracking info to say it had been delivered. So PayPal believe the scammers not their customers
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.