JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Greenman2
Contributor
Contributor
They did the same thing with my tracking number..
Login to Me Too

Chiki1
Same thing is happening to me. I have never before had issues but they just sent me a tracking number that shows there is no item on its way... I have put a dispute on PayPal and have showed them picture of the website that no longer exists and I have a returned email from my attempt to contact the company.
Login to Me Too

jiml1947
Contributor
Contributor
Got ripped off never received. PayPal put no information about items ordered, frustrated
Login to Me Too

shamu77
Contributor
Contributor

On FB, they state they are a U.S. company, and shipments from U.S.  I ordered item on 5/3, still have not received, have been sent three different tracking numbers, and have now filed a dispute with Paypal.  Total false information, and they should not be allowed to do business in the U.S.  I refuse to buy anything from China....and was very wary until they advised me the product is manufactured and shipped from US!  Totally false.

Login to Me Too

Sf66
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received my shoes 8 weeks later  they are nothing like advertised I contacted PayPal to request a refund but they wanted me to return them at my cost back to china. I refused as I could see them not refunding and getting there tat back as well PayPal sided with them and paid them I am disgusted in both services as I have asked for details to contact the company myself but have not been given it 

Login to Me Too

Skingy
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 8 solar LED Firework Garden lights and I had tracking number initially with 17 Track and I was suspicious when it showed that the item : " Your item was picked up by a shipping partner at 2:55 am on June 8, 2020 in VALLEY STREAM, NY 11581. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date."

I emailed support at 24servicehelp dotcom- which is the email I was given to contact "Wangluu" by Jinzhou Network Technology CO., Limited - it was 2-3 days before I got a reply and it was always the same reply with the same tracking number and to wait patiently for the delivery. I sent many many emails and always received the same reply.

So I've been waiting all this time and still not received the lights so I email them again and tell them I am opening up a dispute with PayPal as I haven't received the items. I do not hear anything back from them at all. 

I open a dispute with PayPal and they get back to me with a response from the above named company with a DIFFERENT tracking number. I checked this number out and apparently it was delivered on June 15th. I signed up with USPS Informed Delivery last year and I get sent to my email photos of mail that is coming, I really like this feature. So, I go to look up June 15th and don't see that I had any deliveries for that date. I have submitted a missing mail request to USPS since the new tracking number I was given shows that it was delivered to my mailbox. 

I am getting fed up of the circles I am running around and around. I just want my money back I spent $146 with expedited shipping!! The website I purchased the items from doesn't even exist anymore!!! I am not happy. 

I am glad to see that others have also made complaints to PayPal and this company should be shut down by PayPal.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
Complain here also http://www.cca.cn/En/Index.html If enough people complain we might get somewhere
Login to Me Too

BB566

I can’t get my message to send.

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I feel your pain. Talking to anyone at PayPal is like talking to a wall. Heck, the wall might give you a better response.
Login to Me Too

klc777
Contributor
Contributor

I had same experience - fake site was called "www.febsell.com".  I sent all info to PayPal in open claim + reported the site to the FTC.  Site is now down.  If you find any fraudulent sites, here is the link at the FTC to report them:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6&SubCategoryID=0#...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.