JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

https://hongkong-corp.com/co/jinzhou-network-technology-co-limited  

https://www.facebook.com/allaboutstore/     don't know if it is the same people though - haven't found anything else yet...

Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here!
Login to Me Too

Greenman2
Contributor
Contributor
File a dispute, Screen shot all of your info.. if pay pal denied your claim call them and speak to a rep if no good ask for the manager.. or make a claim with your bank.. This company pulled the same exact thing with the tracking. Then said it was delivered but with a wrong zip code, I had two different tracking numbers.. I called today to appeal my denied claim and told the PayPal rep my story. (overseas) Rep.. she wouldn’t budge.. I then asked for the manager .. I was put on a long hold and then I finally hung up and called my bank and filed a dispute.. after I hung up I checked my email later and PayPal reversed the Decision in my favor and refunded me.. I will comment on Instagram when ever I see them advertising that this is a scam.. you have to be on PayPals back.. I told them to go to the community board for this company, 9+ pages of customers who got **bleep** by this company.. Good luck!!!
Login to Me Too

Skingy
Contributor
Contributor
This exact thing happened to me I screenshot everything and sent to PayPal All the tracking numbers I was given - a weird numbered one and then the bogus USPS one. I had the postmaster of my town send me all the tracking info and where the package was delivered.... not to my address. PayPal chat help online is a joke different reps telling me different things but it really annoyed me when they were the ones that actually game ME the tracking number and then when I provided that information ...oh that's not the tracking number we have on file.... seriously?? How many tracking numbers from this company do you really need? Can't you see this is a bogus company PayPal? Anyway after struggling getting all the screenshots and all the info from USPS I had my claim refunded. I'm happy about that but not the whole process I'm going to write my own review but I had to reply because it sounds like we both did similar things you just can't give up. I spent a lot of money and wanted it back for items not received.
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same experience with PayPal online reps. It's impossible to work with them because the conversations become repetitive. They cut and paste the same information over and over again.
Login to Me Too

DLJ1
Contributor
Contributor
I wished I'd known this was going to happened. I put in a dispute because I haven't received it. They couldn't email me back when I was inquiring about my order. I received an email on the June 20th stating there was a shipping issue. Then yesterday 7/10/2020 I get an email from PayPal stating that the company informed them that it was shipped on June 17th. I'm confused because I never received it. I don't have it. I reached back out to the company to see why I haven't received it yet. I hope PayPal doesn't take my refund back for something I haven't received.
Login to Me Too

Donnakelly
Contributor
Contributor
If they have refunded, i would not have thought they could recharge your card as it would be an unauthorised transaction. If you are worried you can call your card issuer and halt further payments to paypal until you're happy your refund is safe.
Login to Me Too

Tmoore29
Contributor
Contributor
So is Pay Pal not offering an option to dispute this transaction? I haven’t received my merchandise that was purchased 3 months ago
Login to Me Too

Sf66
Contributor
Contributor

No I was told to return them and then they company would authorities a refund but I had got to pay to return them to china 

Login to Me Too

Donnakelly
Contributor
Contributor
double check the website...i found on one of their websites (admittedly not the one i used) they offered free returns.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.