Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

The payment part is interesting. Does it show the other name? The more I read the posts on this company, the more the red flags are going up. I don't understand why PayPal isn't questioning these transactions and related complaints. My bank was ready to dispute the case for me, but said it had been over 60 days since the order date. I wondered if not having received it for over a month would make a difference, but I never brought up that topic with them.
Highlighted
Contributor

@chrissyjoseph55 Yes it did say but I can’t access it until tomorrow now. Can you give me a nudge if I don’t reply tomorrow? Sometimes I can’t find the post to reply to 🙄 (I’m in the uk)
Highlighted
Contributor

Also, PayPal claims they will refund postage spent to return merchandise up to $30. It just seems like another frustrating lengthy process to me.
Highlighted
Contributor

They haven’t offered to refund my postage. That would cost £28.91 which is £8.92 more that the cost of my item. PayPal would be better off upholding my claim. Makes me think they are deliberately withholding that info knowing that It is unlikely that people would be willing to through good money after bad!
Highlighted
Contributor

Here's your nudge. I couldn't see the address I sent. Not sure if it was removed, or what happened to it.
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Contributor

@chrissyjoseph55 Thanks.  Invoice from paypal  was to Jinzhou, the balance that was paid via my credit card was make to ALLABOUT in Hong Kong. 

Highlighted
Contributor

ALLABOUT. Interesting. That's a name I haven't seen before.
Highlighted
Contributor

https://hongkong-corp.com/co/jinzhou-network-technology-co-limited  

https://www.facebook.com/allaboutstore/     don't know if it is the same people though - haven't found anything else yet...

Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing here!
Highlighted
Contributor

File a dispute, Screen shot all of your info.. if pay pal denied your claim call them and speak to a rep if no good ask for the manager.. or make a claim with your bank.. This company pulled the same exact thing with the tracking. Then said it was delivered but with a wrong zip code, I had two different tracking numbers.. I called today to appeal my denied claim and told the PayPal rep my story. (overseas) Rep.. she wouldn’t budge.. I then asked for the manager .. I was put on a long hold and then I finally hung up and called my bank and filed a dispute.. after I hung up I checked my email later and PayPal reversed the Decision in my favor and refunded me.. I will comment on Instagram when ever I see them advertising that this is a scam.. you have to be on PayPals back.. I told them to go to the community board for this company, 9+ pages of customers who got **bleep** by this company.. Good luck!!!