JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for informing us the phone lines are now open. I wasn't hopeful, but had my decision overturned in my favour, but PayPal are having to stump up as they're unable to get the money back from the Jinzhou bank. Probably another reason PayPal go in favour of the sender because they can't retrieve the refund back. Its still worth people trying, the more people who complain the better!
Login to Me Too

yellowpants
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! This is really helpful. I just exchanged 4 emails with the vendor, and they only ever offered me a 10-20% refund.
I have escalated to PayPal and am glad to hear someone else has had luck getting it resolved.

Login to Me Too

Greenman2
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed too... What is the customer service number? Pay pal denied my claim.. ThankS!!
Login to Me Too

Gail59
I ordered 4 hanging flower stands in May 15,2020 and now June 10, 2020 have not received! Pay pal keeps referring me to company! Email to company invalid!
Login to Me Too

yellowpants
Contributor
Contributor

I have this email for someone who's been responding (poorly) to my requests to return the purchase:

<removed>  <– my order confirmation came from here.
<removed> <— listed on their marketing website, may also work.

Login to Me Too

Gail59
Ordered Hanging Flower Stand in May 15,2020! June 10, 2020 nothing has arrived. Tried emailing and checking their web Site and email said non existent! Web site got fraud notice! Got scammed! Checking with my credit card company for refund!
Login to Me Too

StephCarldon
Yes. Same here. Ordered bras that never came. Tracking website does not work. Emails are kicked back. And the website is also not there.
Login to Me Too

cbarrera
Contributor
Contributor

Same i order 2 bras. After about a week i emailed them and got no response. Then 2 weeks later they sent me a tracking # through USPS. I looked up info and it said: "Your item was picked up by a shipping partner at 9:08 pm on May 28, 2020 in INGLEWOOD, CA 90304. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date". It's close to a month and a half that I have been waiting for my package to arrive. I tried the website and it no longer exists. I tried to email them again and the email bounces back to me. This is such a scam! What a shame. I receive a call from my bank fraud protection and I told them it was a legit purchase. I should have said no and cancelled the card. 

Login to Me Too

BillMax1
Contributor
Contributor
You should have said no.
Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
I just tried your link and it's not working any longer. This outfit feeds Paypal and us fake verifications and fixes. What needs to happen is to get the FBI involved.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.