JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

JDMatt
I also was scammed by this company. I first sent a message directly. Was told it was getting ready for shipping and they would send me the number. Nothing. Put in a claim with PayPal and low and behold they say they had a shipping number and it was delivered. NOT! No package and out money. Great!
Login to Me Too

Holiday21
Contributor
Contributor
I did finally receive the sandals I had ordered months ago from this company but only after lots of hassle and complaints! The irony is that when they arrived they were not fit for purpose, being several sizes too small and of inferior quality. Cannot be bothered to waste any more time returning them or asking for a refund so giving up!
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

@Holiday21 The postage is £28.91 to return to Hong Kong. I’m sure this is a lot to do with why they are getting away with it, and why they are doing it in the first place. They must be making a fortune. I think the only thing to do is cancel the PayPal account as it does not look after you as you thought it would and appears to be backing the ‘Bogus’ company. 
I was interested to find that the PayPal part of the payment (from the balance) was to Jinzhou but the part of the payment that was made from my card was in another nam (All......)

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
The payment part is interesting. Does it show the other name? The more I read the posts on this company, the more the red flags are going up. I don't understand why PayPal isn't questioning these transactions and related complaints. My bank was ready to dispute the case for me, but said it had been over 60 days since the order date. I wondered if not having received it for over a month would make a difference, but I never brought up that topic with them.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
@chrissyjoseph55 Yes it did say but I can’t access it until tomorrow now. Can you give me a nudge if I don’t reply tomorrow? Sometimes I can’t find the post to reply to 🙄 (I’m in the uk)
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Also, PayPal claims they will refund postage spent to return merchandise up to $30. It just seems like another frustrating lengthy process to me.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
They haven’t offered to refund my postage. That would cost £28.91 which is £8.92 more that the cost of my item. PayPal would be better off upholding my claim. Makes me think they are deliberately withholding that info knowing that It is unlikely that people would be willing to through good money after bad!
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Here's your nudge. I couldn't see the address I sent. Not sure if it was removed, or what happened to it.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

@chrissyjoseph55 Thanks.  Invoice from paypal  was to Jinzhou, the balance that was paid via my credit card was make to ALLABOUT in Hong Kong. 

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
ALLABOUT. Interesting. That's a name I haven't seen before.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.