SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Do PayPal refund scams
Highlighted
Contributor

This outfit will send Paypal a phony ”delivered” receipt which Paypal accepts without question and no refunds.
Highlighted
Contributor

ordered in april never received all i get item sent to hermes they never received item which apparently was sent twice well fed up seem to be getting no where with them .
Highlighted

what about to cancel ou own PayPal accounts for a while so they learn to establish policies to check for suppliers and avoid frauds? I am sure it works!

Highlighted
Contributor

My husband and I are going to cancel our accounts because we don't feel our information is safe when scammers can get it this easily.
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm frustrated that they allow companies like Jinzhou to take advantage of people like they are. I'm quite puzzled over this. It's not like it's a few people they're ripping off, it's hundreds (that we know of).
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Contributor

I am getting ready to do that, myself.
Tags (1)
Highlighted

I also was scammed by this company. I first sent a message directly. Was told it was getting ready for shipping and they would send me the number. Nothing. Put in a claim with PayPal and low and behold they say they had a shipping number and it was delivered. NOT! No package and out money. Great!
Highlighted
Contributor

I did finally receive the sandals I had ordered months ago from this company but only after lots of hassle and complaints! The irony is that when they arrived they were not fit for purpose, being several sizes too small and of inferior quality. Cannot be bothered to waste any more time returning them or asking for a refund so giving up!
Highlighted
Contributor

@Holiday21 The postage is £28.91 to return to Hong Kong. I’m sure this is a lot to do with why they are getting away with it, and why they are doing it in the first place. They must be making a fortune. I think the only thing to do is cancel the PayPal account as it does not look after you as you thought it would and appears to be backing the ‘Bogus’ company. 
I was interested to find that the PayPal part of the payment (from the balance) was to Jinzhou but the part of the payment that was made from my card was in another nam (All......)