JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Donnakelly
Contributor
Contributor
I am in on the law suit. I have just filed a complaint with the chinese version of trading standards for international sellers...might be worth everyone else doing the same. I have also filed a complaint with the UK financial obusman against paypal for their lack of protection and for being a co-conspiritor with the merchant...i.e. they have a financial gain by ruling in the merchants favour.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
@Donnakelly Any contact details available please?
Login to Me Too

Temp20211228ca
Contributor
Contributor
Devious and deliberate fraud. Apparently PayPal doesn’t seem to think so because customers are still getting scammed and PayPal hasn’t delisted this merchant!
Login to Me Too

Caradcl

I never received product. After waiting a month and a half they sent me a delivered tracking number.  I never received it. PayPal turned down my claim.

Login to Me Too

cmbats
Contributor
Contributor

HI,

It's both discouraging and a little encouraging to see that many of you (22 pages worth) are having the same issues..

I'm curious, I was give 2 different tracking numbers for my item, the first one was bogus.. the second one shows it's currently in: "

2020-07-06 06:05 US, Arrival US"  - I have little faith any of this info is true..

Out of curiosity here is the link and my "tracking number" anyone have the same one?
Your tracking number is AS409341382CN , you can track your order by www.17track.net/en.

CM
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I have only halfway paid attention to the tracking posts. I quite often get two tracking numbers. I order through Tophatter and Wish, as well. The first number is from China and I believe the second is the transporter from the US. Most of the time it's the USPS. I have had a lot of items slip through the cracks when processing in the US. I haven't figured that out yet.
Login to Me Too

Donnakelly
Contributor
Contributor

Jinzhou <removed> Electronics Technology Co Ltd Jinzhou <removed> Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. is headquartered in China. The company's line of business includes the manufacturing of semiconductors and related solid-state devices. SECTOR Technology INDUSTRY Semiconductors SUB-INDUSTRY Semiconductor Devices FOUNDED -- ADDRESS <removed> China PHONE <removed> Just found this....

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I am not sure if they are the same manufacturer. Many have bought bras, shoes, other clothing and accessories.
Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
You can probably assume it's not the same company and they're being used by these scammers just as we are.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.