JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

MAthew71
New Community Member
I have ordered this product and paid for it on June 15 never received it here we are july 4 I want my money back now this is way to long to wait for an item .i think this company is fraud.
Login to Me Too

Oldmansilverfox
Contributor
Contributor
I asked paypal to warn me if there are any red flags attached to any purchases I'm about to make unfortunately we not there yet but this sucks because it's the third to I've tryed to buy something and thos has happened. Online purchases may be a thing of the past for me.
Login to Me Too

Sherry4man
Contributor
Contributor
They ripped me off for $41!
Login to Me Too

AngieG2

I bought a pair of trainers in the right uk size, they took a month to get here, did not realise on facebook where they were coming from, and they are definitely the wrong size and they are refusing a refund, as they say they are not faulty, but they are faulty as wrong size.

Login to Me Too

visby60
I’m waiting on a dispute result on one item and also finding it very difficult to open a dispute in the 2nd item I bought. In May! Neither has been delivered. The choices when I click start a dispute don’t give me the “item hasn’t arrived” option so had to go to the Paypal chat to ask there how to open a dispute fir the 2nd item. Didn’t have this hassle opening first dispute, confused now. The company sent me a false tracking number that doesn’t exist. Thought PayPal’s refund system was easy until now.....
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

@visby60 

yes, I thought it should be easy too. They are not supporting me at all. 
I have just been looking at my case and find that my complaints regarding my item (not as advertised) are listed along with my notes but none of their replies are there. PayPal have told me to return my item, at my cost, and I will receive a refund for the item when it arrives. They will not, however, refund the £30 it will cost to return. I also find that the only way to contact PayPal regarding this dispute is via their last message which only allows me to fill in shipping details and tracking number. No way to argue the ridiculousness of returning the goods. If I don’t do so within a week my case will be closed. 🤷‍♀️

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
That's interesting, because PayPal told me they would refund shipping costs up to $30. It's in their policy. It takes me forever to find these details, but trust me, I've not only read it, but they messaged me stating they would refund shipping up to the $30. I just don't have the money to even ship it right now. I think we need to consider a class-action suit. What really bothers me is that this is right in the middle of COVID, and the country which the virus originated in isn't cooperating. Well, the company isn't.
Login to Me Too

Gina69
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered goods on 01/06/20 had a tracking number emailed on 17/06 by the shipping company . Never been able to track parcel . Sent various emails to shipping company and they just keep sending me the tracking number and telling me to wait a day or two !! Cannot contact Jinzhou Network as invalid email. A big scam ...lost my money . Thought by paying via PayPal was covered ? Why have so many people been scammed with same company ?
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Let's see how we can get a class-action law suit. I will start Googling information today.
Login to Me Too

KL100
Contributor
Contributor

awesome. thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.