Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

I too, have used PayPal for at least a decade. I knew I could always count on their professionalism and helping me with merchandise that I had issues with. In my last message to them, I said that their company's customer service was declining at a rapid rate and that I would rather not do business with them if they were going to continue in this manner. I expressed my disappointment and said I was throwing in the towel. Bye...
Highlighted
Contributor

They responded to my appeal and told me to contact USPS to confirm if it was delivered. I keep telling them to read this thread as everyone has the same exact story (or SUPER similar) as me - send one tracking to customer and another to Paypal. Nothing is done until customer files a complaint with Paypal and then mysteriously it was delivered. It's total **bleep** and they aren't getting it.  The site I ordered from is no longer valid - vendor has stopped responding to me. All a little too convenient.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is here I ordered from <removed>
Facebook are still putting their adverts up. 😳

Highlighted
Contributor

I’m gonna help report
Highlighted
Contributor

Interesting that we are not allowed to say which web site we used to buy something.......
Highlighted
Contributor

***UPDATE - CALL YOUR POST OFFICE***

For all of you that have received tracking info saying your item was delivered, CALL YOUR POST OFFICE. I just got off the phone with them and they were able to prove that the tracking provided by Jinzhou to Paypal was not addressed to me (let alone the fact that Jinzhou provided me with completely different tracking info). I sent this to info to Paypal and asked them to reopen my claim and refund my money.

Hoping this info will help some of you as well!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a dress and was then charged an additional £7 - tried to dispute with Paypal - found in their favour

Now I don't even have the item ordered on Mat 4th and still nothing.

Paypal reviewing! 

Joke really - I got a response from an email that said they sould refund me and never have - now they do not reply

How does Paypal let this company do this?

Highlighted
New Community Member

I have ordered this product and paid for it on June 15 never received it here we are july 4 I want my money back now this is way to long to wait for an item .i think this company is fraud.
Highlighted
Contributor

I asked paypal to warn me if there are any red flags attached to any purchases I'm about to make unfortunately we not there yet but this sucks because it's the third to I've tryed to buy something and thos has happened. Online purchases may be a thing of the past for me.
Highlighted
Contributor

They ripped me off for $41!