JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Danelle210
Contributor
Contributor
Wish I would have seen this prior..
Login to Me Too

cmbats
Contributor
Contributor

I already filed a claim with pay pal after the first "tracking number" I was given was bogus.. 2 emails to them later I got a different #
I have zero faith this is legit tracking info. Here is what I get:
----------------

In transit

China China Post
United States USPS

2020-06-30 06:05US, Mail In-Country Transfer

Destination - Tracking consuming: 266 ms Origin - Tracking consuming: 61 ms
2020-06-30 06:05 US, Mail In-Country Transfer
2020-06-27 06:05 US, Mail In-Country Transfer
2020-06-25 06:05 Shenzhen, China, flights have taken off from origin
2020-06-23 06:05 Shenzhen, China, mail has been cleared and sent to the airport
2020-06-22 06:05 Shenzhen, China, mail in transit within the country
2020-06-20 06:05 Shenzhen, China, leaving Shenzhen, China
2020-06-18 10:05 Shenzhen, China, leaving Shenzhen, China
2020-06-18 06:13 Shenzhen, China, Arriving in Shenzhen, China
2020-06-17 16:52 Guangzhou City, leaving the "Provincial International Mei Garden Business Department", the next stop "Shenzhen Post Express Company"
2020-06-17 14:39 Guangzhou City, "Provincial International Mei Garden Business Department" has received, pitcher: peng Ming, tel: 17391391390
Login to Me Too

Theblackdavinci
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a real tracking number but- the company is fraud
Login to Me Too

kkabbott89
Contributor
Contributor

Yes!   I ordered my item from  (Peng Ming, phone number: 17391391390) on 6/2/20 from a Facebook Ad saying it was shipped from the U.S. On 7/3/20 the update was the item was in the U.S. mail.  By 8/3 I requested a refund from the seller via email because of nothing arriving. They sent me a US tracking number and it said DELIVERED but to a different state with my same town name. I requested a refund from Paypal and my resolution date keeps being pushed out.  Paypal is no help and I have definitely been scammed. 

Login to Me Too

grantbuddha
Contributor
Contributor
After 6 weeks of dispute the recycled a delivery number I phoned PayPal who checked that my information was correct . It was the ip address is now blocked by PayPal as is associate companies . Recived refund . Be careful they will use another in address soon .
Login to Me Too

Jimmycelia
Contributor
Contributor
We bought a pair of ladies sandals with support sole, it took 3 months and a pair of flat soled poorly made sandals arrived. Straight in the bin
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Darn, I was thinking about purchasing those, too.
Login to Me Too

Mathjess

Pay Pal  Should stop all further connections with this Company that is based in CHINA and take forever 2.5 months

and it still is not what i ordered  with as many complaints as they have ITS A NO BRAINER  THat they are abunch of

Frauds and PAY PAL should susspend all payment to them and POST THAT

Login to Me Too

Wyletta
Contributor
Contributor

I bought Apple Earbuds from them and the charger or 

Earbuds will not charge to 100%!!!  I am so disappointed that PayPal does business with this organization !!!  No way to contact them directly !!!

Login to Me Too

KLAF
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the tiny green tennis shoe in March.  I opened a dispute in May, I received the item - in great condition in July.    It did get here.  It was as advertised.  It may depend on which sub-vendor handles the order.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.