JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor

After weeks of trying to get a refund from this company, and the case closed in their favour yesterday because they gave a fake tracking number, I've at last been able to speak to somebody today and tell them what this company is doing to hundreds of people and they've overturned their decision and I'm getting my refund, but from PayPal themselves as a courtesy as they can't get money from the company, shocking. Please don't give up, and keep reporting this company.

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
@erinisla1 Interesting that the relevant telephone number has now been removed from replies!
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I got up to an email saying it went against PayPal policy. I've got the number, wish we could think of a way to share it without the PayPal police intercepting
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe write it in letters. 🤷‍♀️
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
@erinisla1 Maybe with an @ sign in front? 🤐
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

djpeterpiper
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue...fake USPS delivery log. How is it we, the PayPal Community, see the fraud but the people who are investigating see nothing wrong? I called their attention to all the complaints here hoping they would do something, but I'm out $29.00 and no product delivered and a case closed with no way to re-open! This is the second dispute PP has not stood behind me.

Login to Me Too

ScottB3
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, same company, same results. I've been battling PP for three months and they are no help. I'm closing my account and filing a report with the BBB.

Login to Me Too

Juju997
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all I had the same problems with this fake company bought 2 pair of sandals beginning of April never received them ever,but although it took about 6 months I eventually got my money back from PayPal so just don't give up give PayPal time to investigate they must get thousands every day but agree once these company scams are caught out should be banned guess its hard to trace them though hope you all get your cash back folks stay safe
Login to Me Too

Silvasava
Contributor
Contributor

Yup - had same issue, tracking numbers for other delivery addresses (confirmed and proof given by local Post Office)  Paypal sent me a tracking number that was for someone else and closed the claim - no goods, no money refunded. What the hell is the point of Paypal - no protection for legitimate claims.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.