JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

hookatrn531
Contributor
Contributor

Why isn't PayPal filing a class action on our behalf?  I am very disappointed. 

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I was hoping this company would be cooperative for merchandise I bought from them which didn't fit the size charts represented by the product. I was refused a refund because the material/product wasn't defective. I told them they sent the order that was sized two sizes smaller than what was specified (bras). Jinzhou told me I had to return the items to China...about $30. Then they would refund my $26.97. PayPal was not helpful at all, repeatedly stating that the company's stipulation was what they stated. PayPal offered to refund my shipping cost up to $30. Do you know how long this whole process would take, especially for someone who is bedridden from recent surgery? I threw in the towel. I think they're trying to avoid issuing a refund PERIOD. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Rimg them, they're now taking calls. I lost to jinzhou last week, but eventually got through on the phone last Friday and they overturned the decision in my favour, I got my refund.
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
What's the phone number? Please and thank you.
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor

From the UK <removed>

Login to Me Too

lmoulton
New Community Member

I bought something from Jinzhou network technology co. limited on june 5th and it's now june 29th . I tried emailing them but they never got back to me. I assume there is nothing we can do . I hope paypal steps in .

Login to Me Too

Julieross64
Contributor
Contributor
Received an email bk off email on the site says that i need to be patient on its way. Ill leave it a bit longer then ill ring paypal if i can get through.
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor

Don't wait, I've had loads of those, standard e mails, get on the phone today and get your refund. Don't take no for an answer, they'll also try to send you a fake tracking number. The number of your ringing from the UK <removed>

Login to Me Too

elizabethan11
Contributor
Contributor

yep, they sent ma and PayPal a FAKE tracking number a month later. And of course that FedEx cannot find. Its a total scam but sadly PayPal has rejected my claim. Calling then now to get it overturned.

Login to Me Too

yellowpants
Contributor
Contributor

I would report it to PayPal as "not received" – you may have better luck now, rather than waiting until it arrives.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.