JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Theblackdavinci
Contributor
Contributor
I received a massager that wasn’t the one advertised - waited so long and they posed as if they were from the U.S
Login to Me Too

tyedyekimmy
Contributor
Contributor

I just got a hold of the real company that makes the product that I ordered, they said they are not affiliated with these people in any way, They stole pictures of their product and sold them on a FAKE website! 

Login to Me Too

BLH1008
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered May 20 its June 19th.....NOTHING! Not even tracking info!!
Login to Me Too

Colin1958
Order shoes 27th May cant get intouch with them now 23june no sign them
Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
This IS a scam! PayPal is enabling this kind of illegal behavior as much as Facebook because they still make money. There's no legitimate business reason not to refund money paid to Scammers. If PayPal is so short-staffed that it cannot respond to these kinds of cybercrimes, which affect our security, then I really must question their operation. I am going to appeal to my American Express Gold Card with all of this information. They take cybercrime seriously!
Login to Me Too

Saradent92
Contributor
Contributor
I agree! I ordered the car vacuum at the beginning of June and still haven’t received it. It gave me a tracking number on some silly website not a normal tracking one and it’s been In New York for more than two weeks...... no more updates. I sent an email to the email they provided.
Login to Me Too

Red-Byrd
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with them on 4/29 it is not 6/28 and I have not received an email or the product.  Unable to get ahold of anyone

Login to Me Too

Brooke48

I ordered something on May 15 and it is now July 1 and I have not received anything.

Login to Me Too

cookiemonster52
Contributor
Contributor

Be on the lookout for any number they do give you - I got a message with a tracking number that the product was on its way in CA and then they gave Paypal a different number saying the product was delivered & I never got it.  I don't know how they did it.  Not sure if it was "delivered" why they wouldn't have provided that number to me, but they didn't - just to Paypal so they would decline my dispute.

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I am surprised PayPal is still working with them. Certainly they have received enough complaints about them, to raise a red flag.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.