JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

janville
Contributor
Contributor
Sent me wrong coat wrong sized cheap looking too if l send it back cost me £10 all for a £25 coat so lm basically stuck with it
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get on with PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Theblackdavinci
Contributor
Contributor
Did u get your refund - I’m still waiting on mine
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
@Theblackdavinci They will refund goods but not postage, if I return the tat that they sent. Will cost £28.91 to return! How about you?
Login to Me Too

Theblackdavinci
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing yet- they keep pushing the date farther and farther back waiting for jinzhou to respond - I asked for a supervisor twice - provided pictures - video and the email chain and yet- they want to continue to wait for a response. I also copied and pasted the link to the community feed regarding jinzhou -
Login to Me Too

Theblackdavinci
Contributor
Contributor
Call the customer service number I spoke with an agent who got my credit processed- let them know that JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY’s address is invalid and have paypal refer to this feed concerning the list of people effected - that helped me out today
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have the number please?
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Brilliant news, I've eventually spoken to somebody and they've overturned my case in my favour, they've refunded my whole amount. I've also asked that lol at this company as they're scanning 100's of people weekly.
Login to Me Too

martadon
Contributor
Contributor

Not a refund as such, they gave me a gift as I am a valued customer !!!!!!! So valued they came on the side of a scammer. I had to spend the GIFT using paypal which I duly did.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
Better than nothing I guess. I did get my money back. Since then everything I get from this web site gets sent in French for some reason! Maybe they want me to stop complaining now.., 😂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.