JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

cmbats
Contributor
Contributor

china.jpg
I got a tracking number... I don't put much faith that it's legit.. I was first told by them that it was in transit but delayed because of COVID, then got a second tracking number that said is was being put on a boat. And this (above), I will follow this, but I know it's all a con.  I will be contacting PayPal to get a refund, but also seeing all the posts here, know it's a fruitless en devour!

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

If you bought from the U.K. you might like to report here:

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint/report-an-online-scam-ad.html

It’s a bit time consuming but worth doing.

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal hasn't been helping anyone with this company. I thought they were for the buyer, but evidently not.
Login to Me Too

heidiB2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the pens in early May. I didn't get tracking info. Emailed them. Finally got tracking info. My package has supposedly been in California this whole time. Paypal denied my refund because the "seller provided proof of delivery". BS!!! My PayPal acct will be canceled if this doesn't get resolved.
Login to Me Too

Theblackdavinci
Contributor
Contributor
Call the customer service number - I spoke with an agent who got my credit processed- let them know that JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY’s address is invalid and have paypal refer to this feed concerning the list of people effected - that helped me out today
Login to Me Too

Berta5
Contributor
Contributor
Hi what customer service did u phone. I ordered in may. Have a dispute with PayPal but have got nowhere
Login to Me Too

Taffswell1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered off them, and only recived half of the item i paid for. They are a rip off company.
Login to Me Too

Julieross64
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a dress on 2nd June its now 29th June. Tried to ring paypal but no success struggled to message too. No idea if the dress will arrive. Thought originally was a different name. Something like Lilyjuly but may be wrong. I dont think the dress will arrive.
Login to Me Too

hookatrn531
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from this company in April 2020, 70.99.  I have attempted many times to obtain a refund without success.  I am not getting any results from PayPal either!  I want my money refunded.  How do I proceed?  

Theresa

Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor

Ring then, they're taking calls now <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.