JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly, they've got to be in on it, I had the same, I've spent weeks trying to get my money back, screenshots off my conversation with Yodel stating that the tracking number wasn't mine. They ruled in their favour yesterday, it's now in the hands of my bank in the fraud department. I've 32 pages of conversation with Paypal about my case.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HG
Contributor
Contributor
I bought via Facebook I'm wondering whether to inform them about this company.
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
I've reported them to Facebook and they're still on there, well at least the fake company that advertised my tops called Foryogurt
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
The more people that complain the better. I have. Several times. So far the only change is that adverts are removed from my FB feed. However these are then replaced with jewellery and craft ads which I am sure are the same company. (No contact details no address no names etc)
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HG
Contributor
Contributor
I have now received both my items I ordered from this company. I wouldn't have ordered via Facebook had I known how long it would take to receive them, with them being distributed from China. Mine went via Poland.
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
What did you order and what is the quality like?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HG
Contributor
Contributor
Jan195323 I ordered orthopedic sandals. They're very well made, very comfortable. I'm pleased with the product. I just thought they weren't going to come, with seeing posts saying that they're scammers. Ha I known they were coming from China I would have realised they'd take a long time. I don't usually order off Facebook if I see something I like I go on Amazon see it I can find the same product.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
Facebook keep allowing them to advertise too. I’ve seen at least 6 different named sites on there which are obviously one and the same. I’ve reported them and they just seem to stop showing me those sites but they’re still on Facebook! PayPal’s buyer protection is useless in this instance. There certainly seems to be some sort of collaboration going on.
Login to Me Too

Ryedog
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got a fake Tracking Number that says its' been in a facility in Wuhan (Lucky me that it's that filthy place). Been there for a Month. Hahahaha.

Login to Me Too

Theblackdavinci
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah they got me and I’m waiting for PayPal to hopefully refund
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.