JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
I got that link from @Donnakelly who has reported them. It is the China equivalent to trading standards. It was the link for the English translation, maybe they’ve been inundated so have removed it. Here is a another http://www.cca.org.cn/En/Index.html Or http://www.cca.cn/en/process.html
Login to Me Too

Ryedog
Contributor
Contributor

Yes from Facebook. I ordered a Bicycle handle bar extender

Login to Me Too

spotty7510
Contributor
Contributor

I did buy a product from this scam company, the government should take care of this overseas scam companies , Facebook too should do something , that company just keep making money stealing from us here in USA, consumer affairs should get into too, to protect us from scam companies from China 

Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
We are the UK are having the same problem!
Login to Me Too

KL100
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered sports bras as well. Never received. Paypal should not do business with them.

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
ME TOO...IMPOSSIBLECTO FET AND IR GET A REFUND
Login to Me Too

Wvu1
Yes ordered from Facebook and haven't heard anything from them. Should have known these pieces of **bleep** weren't ligament.
Login to Me Too

Brooke48

I ordered two strapless bras on May 15 and is now July 2 and I never received anything

Login to Me Too

kellygb131
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered bandeau bras from Facebook.

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
They place their ads all over making people think they're legit, but they're not, obviously.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.