JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Ddre970
New Community Member
I ordered from this company on Apr 19 paid $68.98 have not received as of 6/19/2020
Login to Me Too

LSewell
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the color changing swim suit for my husband on May 3, 2020. I got a shipping notification on my May 26, 2020. It's June 21, 2020. & I still don't have my order. They even sent me a response with what I say is a bogus tracking number. I'm HIGHLY upset that this person is able to use PayPal for their scam!
Login to Me Too

cbarrera
Contributor
Contributor
My situation is exactly the same. Tracking # I received states that my package has been in California since 5/28. Terrible that they can get away with this process.
Login to Me Too

LSewell
Contributor
Contributor
I know. I'm EXTREMELY upset. Mainly with my self for falling for this Scam. Never again!
Login to Me Too

tyedyekimmy
Contributor
Contributor

Now my tracking number says it has been delivered! I never recieved a package from this company, not to mention they stole a picture of the product from the original company (whom I notified) This was a hand made item so I am sure they could not have possibly sent it, I am very confused now as I am out $44 How is this even possible that UPS says it was delivered?

Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem, they sent a Yodel tracking number and when I put it in the Yodel app it came up with my name and address saying it was delivered. But I contacted Yodel and they told me that, that tracking number was a parcel delivered to a person not associated with me or my address, how the hell do they do that?
Login to Me Too

tyedyekimmy
Contributor
Contributor

Mine now says delivered, I never got a package from them and I am home or somebody is at my home all the time! I do noteven know how that is possible!

Login to Me Too

SierraJean
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a vacuum cleaner on 4/25/20 at 1:51am I’ve paid like $53.88 I believe the exact price was! Here it is 6/22/20 and nothing! I emailed them and nothing back! I’m not impressed! Is there anyway for me to get my money back bc I paid PayPal?
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
You should be able to open a case via your PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.