JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Temp20230525HG
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some sandals from this company in March 2020. Unfortunately I accidentally ordered 2 pairs as I thought the order hadn't gone through. I haven't received these it is now 24th June 2020. I am dismayed to find out they're a scam and I am £40 out of pocket. 😡😡
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Go to your bank, I've been in contact with mine and they're looking into it. PayPal don't seem to be bothered that this company is scamming people out of their well earned money and giving bogus tracking info. Have you been in touch with PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HG
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, yes but so far haven't received a reply.  Thanks for your suggestion of going to my bank, I hadn't thought to do so. I thought PayPal honoured transactions like these. They really need to disassociate with this company.

Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree, I've got no idea how they manage to get tracking numbers to show under your name. PayPal just aren't bothered anymore!
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
I've just tried to message the company, they went under the name of Foryogurt on Facebook but they've got their messanger blocked. There's just no way I can when contact them to state my case with them.
Login to Me Too

Holiday21
Contributor
Contributor
Yes but no joy!
Login to Me Too

Ryedog
Contributor
Contributor

This has to be a giant momeymaker, What a scam and to have Facebook AND PayPal helping them to boot

Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly, it's unbelievable, down to how they get a bogus tracking number to link to your details, but when you contact the delivery company they've no records of it.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

@Ryedog 

This morning I have an email from paypal. JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED has agreed to issue a full refund of £19.99 GBP, once you return the item(s) associated with this transaction. This is an even bigger scam. To return the said shoes it will cost £28.91 which I have to pay and they will not return, CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE MAKING!

Login to Me Too

MickyboyJ
Contributor
Contributor

The fact that PayPal don't help even though its a clear scam makes things worse. All the buyer protection crap is some kind of sick joke. I got scammed by JINZHOU and opened a case with PayPal on 12th May and apparently it takes 30 days or 14 days in most cases to get it sorted (another sick joke) Jinzhou gave PayPal a tracking number which was then passed onto me and after checking the tracking it was for a order that was processed and shipped 5 days before I even placed my order (that package has now been delivered to somebody else miles away from where I live).

I have sent screenshots of all this to PayPal and I hear nothing back and the resolution date has gone from 30th June then 4th July then 8th July and today it says 18th of July despite all evidence of a scam staring them in the face. I'm actually looking into getting an outside party to investigate PayPal and Jinzhou because something stinks about it all. Let's be honest in this day and age their systems would have picked this up because it's the same company  name and PayPal address over and over so I can only presume that this is being over ridden by some human being and for what reason doesn't take a lot of working out.  I will never send anything through PayPal again as I don't trust them or their buyer protection and in my book they are worse than the scammers themselves because we trust them to keep our money safe and that is the biggest sick joke of them all. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.