JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

SierraJean
Contributor
Contributor
I did. Figured that out after doing more research. I’ve never had these issues before so never worried about any of this stuff! Hopefully I get my money back! This is a scam and serious bs! Thank u
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
This morning I have an email from paypal. JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED has agreed to issue a full refund of £19.99 GBP, once you return the item(s) associated with this transaction. This is an even bigger scam. To return the said shoes it will cost £28.91 which I have to pay and they will not return, CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE MAKING!

Information paper that was inside my parcel - in case you want to bombard them with emails...

IMG_2173b.jpg

Login to Me Too

fspade05
Contributor
Contributor
That’s a new email from when I made an order May 1st 2020
Login to Me Too

Bourne179
Bought something on the 1st June 2020, now the 22nd June, I fear a scam. I was in email correspondence with them now have gone quiet when I said if you cannot fulfill the order and refund me they have now gone q Very quiet!
Login to Me Too

daPaint
Contributor
Contributor

Hands oFF ! Scam

On 18.05. I ordered a "Speed Setting Body Deep Muscle Massager" and on 22.05. I received a direct shipping notification. But nothing arrived today. My questions are only answered with a delay and a not working tracking link.

Last but not least I have received a seemingly self-made "Trackinglog". I have now switched on Paypal, so I hope to get my 70€ refund. Since Corona it seems to be a scam not to deliver things, this is now the 3rd of 3 orders that never arrive.

Unbelievable!

Take care of yourself, stay healthy and better buy local 🙂

Best regards daPaint

Login to Me Too

daPaint
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

today the shipment has actually arrived! The quality of the goods does not meet my expectations but the fact is, the article has arrived. So the case is closed for me. So you can still hope!

Best regards

daPaint

Login to Me Too

Sfisher2019
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered back in april and still no product! Here it is june !
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Well unfortunately PayPal found in favour of the seller, no goods, no refund because they have a tracking number with Yodel who've confirmed that that number didn't correspond with my details. I've spent weeks with 32 pages of conversation between PayPal and Yodel, I've now handed this over to my bank who will resolve the matter and refund me. BEWARE OF WHERE YOU'RE BYING FROM, CHECK AND CHECK AND CHECK AGAIN!
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
This morning I have an email from paypal. JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED has agreed to issue a full refund of £19.99 GBP, once you return the item(s) associated with this transaction. This is an even bigger scam. To return the said shoes it will cost £28.91 which I have to pay and they will not return, CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE MAKING!
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I have a similar issue. They want me to send the merchandise back which will cost more than the refund PayPal said they can refund up to $30 for return postage costs. The problem is, I don't have the money to ship it back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.