JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Suzidazz
Me too I’ve put in a complaint
Login to Me Too

Brownbutterfly
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some foot callous removers and never got them they did answer my email twice apologizing for delay. Then no more. J just tried to email and it came back Mailer-Daemon. Total frieking scam! I hope they get caught.
Login to Me Too

fspade05
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal helps them get our payment they should be of help when they rip us off . Filing a claim does nothing it’s best to go straight to your bank for a refund
Login to Me Too

Temp20210818BU
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they are a scam from China. PayPal do a better job screening what you allow processed. Also it's better not to purchase off Facebook. If you insist copy and paste the link in Google before proceeding to purchase from Facebook.
Login to Me Too

Joza123
New Community Member
Same - ordered sports bras a month ago - nothing!
Login to Me Too

cmbats
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE SENT 3 EMAILS ASKING FOR A REFUND. This is the second email I got back from them:

Thanks for your email.
Since the international flights are influenced and cancelled due to the novel corona virus , we sent your order by sea shipping.
Your tracking number is xxxxx , you can track your order by tracking link removed.
The system might take few days to update the status with the tracking,
Please wait patiently and keep tracking it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Have a nice day.

Selena P

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

You will probably find your parcel is coming by train. Seems to take weeks to get out of China, stops at Kazakhstan, Belarus and Poland then sits there for I don’t know how long. Mine’s been there since 9th June, so 8 days so far. A previous post said Germany is the next stop then who knows. 35 days since I paid 🙄

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
Update. I escalated my PayPal claim a couple of days ago. I’ve just had an email from Hermes saying they’ve got my parcel. Watch this space.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

So my parcel arrived today.  Very cheap pair of shoes made out of plastic, not leather as advertised. Badly made, rubbish stitching and they absolutely wreak of chemicals. Paypal claim now changed from 'not received' to 'not as described'.... (£5 a pair would be too expensive) And no sizes on them. Won't be able to wear them as the plastic uppers will stick to your foot and cause blisters...

IMG_2174.JPG

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
This morning I have an email from paypal. JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED has agreed to issue a full refund of £19.99 GBP, once you return the item(s) associated with this transaction.
This is an even bigger scam. To return said shoes it will cost £28.91 which I have to pay and they will not return
 Information paper that was inside my parcel - in case you want to bombard them with emails...
IMG_2173b.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.