JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

nweyman
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. I ordered something on May 19th and they sent me "fake" tracking numbers. I disputed and Paypal sided with them because they provided a tracking number even though it's not real. I just tried escalated within paypal but not sure anything will happen. I am going to find out how to report the seller. One would think with this many buyers experiencing this same issue that paypal wouldn't do business with this seller but they don't seem to have any checks and balances in place. 

Login to Me Too

Diggy99
Contributor
Contributor
Can i ask what u bought from them? And do you still have the website address available? Because I bought something on May 9 and haven’t received it yet but then started seeing all these claims about fraud and scams so now I’m thinking I’m probably never going to get the item either. I actually forgot what it was that I even purchased from them because I bought a couple of things from the Facebook ads so if you could tell me the website if you still have it that would be great. the charge was definitely from jinzhou technology
Login to Me Too

beadsbybabe
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from them April 11 (strapless bras) FINALLY received items May 21 ----no sizes indicated on package but once I opened one it was obviously not right (WAY TOO SMALL)  They offered me a full refund if I return items to China however the postage to do so is astronomical in price and you need a local email and phone to do so which they do not provide. This is FRAUD plain and simple. I thought company was US based or I never would have ordered Fighting with Paypal right now because I feel I should get refund

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
This same exact thing happened to me, but with a different type of bra. It irritates me that they want us to return the merchandise which costs more than the refund...plus the fact that paypal backs them up. I messaged PayPal over and over again and all I got was their parroted response of you can get a refund after you return the merchandise. This is how this company avoids giving refunds, because they know most Americans won't pay the money it costs to return things.
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately they advertise under a lot of different names, I bought from a company called Foryogurt
Login to Me Too

Kate0001
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem because they don't list anything on the Paypal order confirmation.  Many people ordered online because of Quarantine and got scammed.  The best thing to do is look at the order "date" listed on your Paypal and then look at all your emails for that same date.  They at least send an email confirmation of the order but when I attempted to contact the email, the email was returned as a failure to send.  I also clicked the "Visit our store" in the email to report the problem and got the error message "Oops, something went wrong. What happened? This shop is unavailable."

Your only hope is if Paypal can sort it out for you by reporting the problem.

Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

KJS1968
Contributor
Contributor

My items were very different. Pair of ladies sandals and a battery operated hard skin removing device

Login to Me Too

spotty7510
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a massager gun , I was reading something in my phone and their commercial pop up in my screen, when it goes to their website is Facebook but no page , that was in May 8 and I did not get anything yet, I submit a complaint to Paypal, Paypal send me an email that said their are working on it I should get an answer by July 17 , I am waiting .  

Login to Me Too

mericeandglenn
Contributor
Contributor

summer dress was suposed to be cotton but never arrived I complained to PP and like magic it turned up several days later but is 100% polyester and is 100% TAT ... I expect I have learned my lesson now as the add has disapeared from Facebook the email adress just bounces back

Login to Me Too

Keysgirl17
I just was billed $54 for some online service w them and I have no clue what it is. I hope PayPal gets to the bottom of this but I’m also calling my bank too!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.