JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

marinarn2002
Contributor
Contributor

Just received address from the seller, not sure how legitimate it is : Cao Dajian Contact number: <removed>

Login to Me Too

alainanny
Contributor
Contributor

Sujet interagissant provenant de la communauté PayPal que je viens de consulter : des extrais de message de gens qui ont étés escroqué par cette compagnie ;Ces messages prouvent bien le coté escroc de cette compagnie et de votre complicité quand vous donnez raison à cette dernière. A ce jour et depuis des mois que vous acceptez de travailler avec cette société 621 personnes de la communauté ont été escroqués. S'il vous plait arrêter de vous discréditer vis à vis de cette société chinoise escroc et respectez vos engagements ...Salutations

Signé une victime de plus de cette société chinoise et que PayPal soutiens en donnant tort aux personnes qui ont étés escroqué. Je pense que PayPal est complice de cette escroquerie...

Login to Me Too

alainanny
Contributor
Contributor

Rectification...PayPal a examiné ma requête ce jour et a changé sa décision en ma faveur...yess Merci Sarah...

Login to Me Too

Paulusatp
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly same issues here. I engaged in multiple emails when after a few weeks the item had not been shipped (they created a label, but had not sent it out). After numerous complaints and demanding a refund (which they denied on account of the fact that the item had already been “shipped”) I finally got a fedex shipping number. The item still didn’t move for weeks. The shorts I ordered did not fit. I wanted to issue a return and they demanded proof that the shorts didn’t fit. I indicated that I was not going to take a selfie of me wearing pants that didn’t fit. They offered me $1 dollar. One! I refused. Then they countered with 5 dollars. After I refused that, they blocked my email. I contacted PayPal and commenced a chargeback. The company said they would fully refund if I sent the shorts to Hong Kong. 130 dollar shipping fee. These guys are scammers and PayPal seems to be on their side. It’s not about the money so much as the scamming operation that I have a problem with.
Login to Me Too

kathleenirish1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered this product in April 2020.  It is now May 24,2020.  There is no way to contact JINZHOU and have not heard from them.  I feel this is a scam.  No tracking information or contact information.  Paypal should not work with this seller again.

Login to Me Too

Veggygirl01
Contributor
Contributor

Did you order something from Facebook? I ordered some sports bras. 

Login to Me Too

Goldie53
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. I ordered one of those retractable table tennis nets with free bat and ball. Only received cheap bat and ball. Cost me approximately  $57. Total Scam. Why do PayPal deal with these companies? 

Login to Me Too

JMyers97
Contributor
Contributor

me too! on Instagram

Login to Me Too

fspade05
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered the sports bras.. May 1,2020 and have yet to receive anything seller has not responded and PayPal is no help at all . I filed a claim and all I’m being given is later resolution dates. The last date given is July 7 will be 2 full months this seller has had my payment and I don’t have my order . No order should take months to arrive last tracking say my package had been in transit 40 days but still hasn’t reached the states 😳
Login to Me Too

Theblackdavinci
Contributor
Contributor
This is a repeat but will help - Call the customer service number I spoke with an agent who got my credit processed- let them know that JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY’s address is invalid and have paypal refer to this feed concerning the list of people effected - that helped me out today
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.