cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

I have had the same problem. Exact same. I just received an email for Paypal that the seller provided a different tracking number stating the package was delivered. I have not received anything. I am still waiting for a response from Paypal. It has been almost 3 months. I agree with the previous post; we should all start a lawsuit. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in... The legal resolution will be a slam dunk, but most people like me don't have the time to organize such. It'll be HELL to pay for PayPal if anyone had the time and "start up funds" to initiate this great cause. PayPal will start losing LOTS of customers as these permissive scams are assisted by PayPal. When the $$$$ starts to bleed them, only then will change occur. Anyone even know the true name of their CEO? There are much quicker and effective ways to skin a bad duck(s)! We hillbillies have them "down," but we don't have the patience to gather and file the necessary paperwork. I'm just going to ditch PayPal bc it's the only "legal way" to compromise their bottom line long-term! My bank handles them anyway, ALWAYS FAVORABLY by the way. Just use their protected credit cards-easy! Then you can laugh to the bank...
Highlighted
Contributor

I was scammed too.  PayPal payment made.  No product.  Dispute denied.  Phony tracking info from Cincinnati to St Paul to La Crosse to St Paul to Rochester to my address.  NO PACKAGE!  If PayPal supports their community they need to be paying attention to their customer's complaints.  Will be a long time before I use PayPal again....

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered this product in April 2020.  It is now May 24,2020.  There is no way to contact JINZHOU and have not heard from them.  I feel this is a scam.  No tracking information or contact information.  Paypal should not work with this seller again.

Highlighted
Contributor

Did you order something from Facebook? I ordered some sports bras. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes. I ordered one of those retractable table tennis nets with free bat and ball. Only received cheap bat and ball. Cost me approximately  $57. Total Scam. Why do PayPal deal with these companies? 

Highlighted
Contributor

me too! on Instagram

Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered the sports bras.. May 1,2020 and have yet to receive anything seller has not responded and PayPal is no help at all . I filed a claim and all I’m being given is later resolution dates. The last date given is July 7 will be 2 full months this seller has had my payment and I don’t have my order . No order should take months to arrive last tracking say my package had been in transit 40 days but still hasn’t reached the states 😳
Highlighted
Contributor

This is a repeat but will help - Call the customer service number I spoke with an agent who got my credit processed- let them know that JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY’s address is invalid and have paypal refer to this feed concerning the list of people effected - that helped me out today
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for informing us the phone lines are now open. I wasn't hopeful, but had my decision overturned in my favour, but PayPal are having to stump up as they're unable to get the money back from the Jinzhou bank. Probably another reason PayPal go in favour of the sender because they can't retrieve the refund back. Its still worth people trying, the more people who complain the better!