JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wcastillo 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wcastillo 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Theblackdavinci
Contributor
Contributor
They got me too it’s been a hassle
Login to Me Too

Temp20211228ca
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! This merchant conveniently disrespects your cancellation and informs you that it’s too late to cancel the shipment but you can return it once you receive it. It cost more than it’s worth to return it. SCAMMERS
Login to Me Too

Verlinda
Contributor
Contributor
So know one got a refund ? I too put a order in may 25th. With nothing
Login to Me Too

Mommy21
no refund for me! Order on June 4th and have been denied 2 times by paypal for a refund.
Login to Me Too

twever
Contributor
Contributor

Probably doesn't look good for me either, I'm currently in a dispute!  Seller sent a new tracking number from USPS that said item was delivered.  Original tracking number was for FEDEX.  Paypal should do the right thing and refund my money!  Hopefully they will...

Login to Me Too

I ordered hearing aids on May 15 for $113.80 Invoice #1978-7984-0926-9920. The aids were 98.95 plus shipping I guess .  Please help me get my hearing aids or refund my money  or call me a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to the community Hubert. I have been working with getting a refund for over a month. I have reported that hundreds of people are having issues with Jinzhou. What I am finding out is that there are many merchants are doing business under the Jinzhou name. I have noted that in the complaints people are being billed through different names. I contacted my bank today in a final effort to receive a refund. I opened a dispute stating that I have attempted to resolve my issue through PP and Jinzhou. I also sent an email to Jinzhou through their contact email address and they have blocked my emails. I really encourage you to keep trying. Try working with your credit card company or bank. Someone contacted a business bureau of some type in the UK. Low and behold, they got a refund. Those who have persevered are getting refunds. Don't give up.
Login to Me Too

Grammy03
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Chrissyjoseph55, That is exactly what this Company does, guy in China has all these small online businesses with different names, I should of learned my lesson from first time I was scammed, It took 2 months to get my order, then the items were too small, email this Jinzhou company, “No can you send back or no get exchange, per refund policy, well I can’t go read said policy, because I forgot the name I purchased from, so I am going to send them a message to email my original order, so I can go to website,I wish you the best of luck ,Judy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.