JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
This is the EXACT method that was used on me! Read my previous response today.. THE EMAIL I WAS GIVEN INCLUDED THE WORD 'chargeback' and PayPal received it & confirmed as I was speaking to the customer service representative..
Login to Me Too

Loftyeric
Contributor
Contributor

Last week I phoned PayPal & got a very helpful (or so it seemed) representative who listened to my tale of denied claims & tracking numbers that claimed to be for my address, but clearly were not. He said he was looking at my case & could see I had submitted proof from Royal Mail that showed that I was not the addressee relating to the tracking number. I was told not to worry & that he would forward my claim to the ''back office'' & they would look at the matter afresh & hopefully resolve in my favour. Nothing happened. Yesterday I phoned again & got another helpful assistant who asked me to send my Royal Mail proof to the 'service@...' email address & someone, once again, would look at the matter carefully. I emailed this address & got an automated reply telling me to log in online for help, as this email address was not monitored & I would not receive a reply! It seems like they are being deliberately obstructive. Is this just a failure of training for the telephone personnel, or a deliberate attempt to fob people off?  Pretty poor standards either way. Needless to say, I shall be continuing to contact them until I get some sense.

Login to Me Too

Mramhood
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my golf shoes either, PayPal have found the disputed transaction in favour of the vendor as they have supplied a shipping number in their own app, which says my shoes were delivered.... they were not, this is a scam.... thanks for nothing PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
I’m still pursuing my claim which was declined by PayPal. This company also trades as SAMSUNS network and have used a tracking number which was for another order entirely different to the one I ordered and never received. I threatened PayPal with going public and contacting trading standards. Now I’m getting messages from PayPal making further enquiries !!! Let’s see what happens
Login to Me Too

vosti
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue where JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED say they delivered my item and I reviewed the front door camera footage and there was nothing delivered on they day they said they did the delivery. And so far paypal did nothing about my claim or rather closed it without sharing the evidence that the seller showed them. Wha'ts funny is that I have tried to reach out to seller and they ignore my messages but they somehow reply to paypal ???

Login to Me Too

vosti
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered this item on August 15 2020 and 3.5 months later nothing. Pay Pal should at the least not allow for this vendor to sell through them considering the number of similar complaints I have come across. I wish I had done my research on JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. I would have know to stay away from them. 

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, you're figuring it out TOO! KEEP GOING, IT'S A LONG ROAD, BUT ANY REFUND THEY HAVE TO PAY IS LESS THEY SCAM! IF EVERYONE KEEPS GONG, IT WILL WORK! ALL FACILITATORS WILL THEN TIRE OF THE TIME THEY HAVE TO PAY STAFF FOR COMPLAINTS..DON'T GIVE UP!
Login to Me Too

Ovallema
I just received the denial from PayPal for the claim I submitted for items ordered back in September. I spoke to the post office and the fraudulent tracking number that was provided Was for an address in my city but not even on my street and it was for a package delivered less than 10 days after I ordered and, get this, it only weighed 6 ounces! I ordered 14 rolls of Ivy fencing that was 3 feet tall!!! I don’t understand how PayPal could deny. They seem not be doing any of their own investigating and these sellers are getting away with fraud! Disgusting! I thought PayPal was supposed to protect... and I even used my PayPal credit card!
Login to Me Too

Sawmecoming
Contributor
Contributor

This is such a common story involving this company. It happened to me as well. It is clear that PayPal is involved with this continued fraud. This is a shame as I thought they were a legit company and now have to look for other ways to pay bills that offers some protection. That PayPal continues to endorse the actions of this company is criminal. I am approaching 'Fair Go' which is a New Zealand consumer rights television program in the hope I can expose the corruption in PayPal which I see as far more concerning the the original scam merchants. Jos

Login to Me Too

Paul-731
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is definitely part of the scam and getting commission. But item and issued with a shipment tracking no. After waiting and tracked the number it said delivered . When I contacted the post they said that track number belongs to someone else in a different address and item has been delivered. Opening a dispute with emails from seller admitting a mixup with their logistics company, PayPal went ahead to close the claim after the seller gave them same fraudulent tracking number. Shame to PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.