JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Eilatan1
Contributor
Contributor
And me. Apparently they say my parcel was delivered. It hasn’t been! Case closed. Fuming.
Login to Me Too

SirPendragon
Contributor
Contributor
You need to get proff of the address the package was delivered to. PayPal will give you your money but there are customers also trying to cash in by saying their package wasn't delivered when it actually was. Just get something from the courier as to what address the tracking number was delivered and open an apeal. send them the proff and you will get your money back. its a pain but you can do it.
Login to Me Too

Odie5
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem! They supposedly sent my item to the wrong state. I put a claim in with Pay Pal after contacting these people with no success. They closed the claim saying they were provided proof of delivery! Do you know what I got? Not the ring I ordered but a very tiny jar of lotion (?) unmarked . This way PayPal thinks I got my product and they won’t refund my money. This company is a SCAM. Do not deal with them. They steal your money!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Jlcourt
Contributor
Contributor
This is happening to me too! I’ve fought this with Jinzhou, PayPal and Chase bank! No one has helped me get my nearly $50 back from an item I ordered that was never delivered when they said it was and I was home watching! I have a bunch of emails going back and forth with them through an email that is supposed to be their support contact. I’m at least glad to finally find out that I’m not wrong in thinking I’ve been scammed.
Login to Me Too

Psiongold12
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately you are not on your own with this company and particularly PayPals refusal to honour their contractural obligations choosing instead to accept the word of this sham of a company, and continuing to do business with them. I am taking the matter to legal dispute. It is not the money but the principle 

Login to Me Too

WTFO

Same same..paid for a product never received.  They are getting good at this....I'm done using Paypal for anything OTHER than receiving money.  Used to be I used Paypal because they represented the customer, now they are just another money maker who doesn't give a **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

Sawmecoming
Contributor
Contributor

Despite an email from our postal service stating the goods were never sent and an email from the company confirming it 

PayPal still found in their favour - What a Joke ! Clearly this company has ties with PayPal - probably some 14k scam giving good kickbacks to their mates 

New Zealand Post.

Dear Joseph 

Thank you for your enquiry concerning the non-receipt of the item  LZ276473567CN.
We have received a response from the delivery branch confirming  that your tracking barcode ticket seems like transferred to a different parcel which was delivered correctly as addressed and that parcel tracking information is also appearing on your parcel number too. 
We have made comprehensive checks on your item, both electronically, online, physically by depot and mail centre searches. We regret to advise that the item could not be located. We recommend you to contact your sender and request they initiate an enquiry with their sending postal authority in China.
Claims for compensation for the loss of an international item can only be made by the sender from the country of origin. New Zealand Post has no provision for compensation for incoming international items.
We appreciate that the item was important to you and we hope the issue is resolved satisfactorily with the country of origin.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the loss of this item.

Kind regards,
NZ Post Team
Customer Care Representative
National Contact Centre

The reply:

Hi <removed>

Sorry, the system matched the wrong order number, after checking that your order is still on the way.

As we checked, your order is normally on the way.
Please don't worry. We have expedited your order. We will also urge the logistics information timely.
Sometimes the logistics will have some delay, we can't control it, but we will try to avoid it.

Have a nice day. 

<removed>

and a month later exactly the same reply. 

Login to Me Too

Hel4nne
Contributor
Contributor
Like most of you I opened a dispute but PayPal found in their favour. The ‘evidence’ was an invoice from them with the word ‘confirmed’ written in red. I phoned PayPal and asked them to reopen the dispute and sent them a screenshot of the conversation with the courier Hermes showing the postcode, address and tracking number didn’t match. It was reopened but they still found in their favour so I phoned again. I got a different operator who agreed with me, apologised for their mistake and refunded my money. In the meantime Jinzhou produced 3 different tracking numbers for 3 different couriers and that still didn’t ring any alarm bells with PayPal. Based on my experience just keep persevering and good luck!
Login to Me Too

BiveyFlorida
Never got my order
Login to Me Too

I2Scammed20
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal denied my claim too on these thieves! They never sent my order for $62 water float pad ... Jinzhou lied and said they shipped , then they said they sent to wrong address, then they said they shipped again no tracking number was sent until the day before the claim was to end in my favor ... it was a fake tracking number ...PayPal never checked it out they just denied my claim because a “Tracking number was sent”. PayPal has gone to hell!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.