JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Temp20230526AW
Contributor
Contributor
I have now taken my case to the financial ombudsman. I’m waiting to hear the outcome. PayPal have seriously gone down in my estimations! They do nothing to protect the buyers
Login to Me Too

catherinedth92
Contributor
Contributor
Guys! Never give up on getting your money back. I contacted the postal service and they confirmed it was sent to a different address. I took up my case with PayPal, it might have taken a while but they've FINALLY ruled in my favour and have emailed this morning confirming that I'll be getting my money back. DO NOT GIVE UP ON GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK!
Login to Me Too

shall12
Contributor
Contributor
Actually had some comms with these guys, but be clear they were only buying time. Purchased trainer / sneakers in Sept 2020 Started chasing when tracking number said delivered. It wasn't. They asked for more time, and received apologies. I thought covid times, so give them some slack.... DON'T Last comms back was in Feb 2021, then automatic reply on 1st April (yes... really). Now passed the 180 days so PayPal binned me off.
Login to Me Too

MarcLanthier
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. These scammers know very well that Paypal will not settle stuff past the 180 day limit. Thus : I have been **bleep**. By JINZHOU NETWORK. And perhaps by Paypal.

Meaning : be VERY careful to file any complaints within this limit of 180 days.

Login to Me Too

asawasti
Contributor
Contributor

Exacly they have cheated me too:( For long time they were replaying ,that it is almost with me ( the prodcut bought) then, that it went by mistake to different address  etc.. one they have cross 180 days with PAY PAL they stop replaying...  I did not realised I had only 180 days with pay pal to react.. well it suppose to be serious company.. they new I had probles as I have icluded them into dispute prior to 180 days... Anyway they also did advert of my product on Facebook , this is where I found them.... This is my product that never arrived: 

asawasti_0-1622474852338.png

Login to Me Too

lookingout
Contributor
Contributor

Chenglaiying Network Technology Co., Ltd. this is their new name.

caught me out on the garden fairy garden sculpture cannot understand why PayPal still haven't done anything to block them from trading through PayPal 

Login to Me Too

devils5thleg1

This company is the worst company you will every deal with.  They wait out ...paypal timelines for resolutions and then....7 months later mark your return

"RTS" unopened and send the package back to you....no refund and you are left with the junk they sent you in the first place.   PAYPAL SHOULD STOP doing business with them as they are dishonest and scammers.   Worst purchase every made....and the worst part is Paypal is still letting them do business and not providing refunds to clients.   This goes beyond what Paypal is supposed to stand for....which is making sure clients who use paypal for payment do not get ripped off.   Yes 7 months later.....sent back RTS....and now the paypal case is closed.  Unbelievable!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.