JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

I2Scammed20
Contributor
Contributor
Makes you wonderifPsypal is in cahoots with this Company...js. All of us being scammed and PayPal won’t gives us the time of day...ignoring the evidence of fraud!!
Login to Me Too

lulu773
Contributor
Contributor

exactly the same situ as me, i ordered a coat.  I have been going around in circles with this since November but i refuse to give up.  im just waiting for the royal mail to send proof the tracking number is false.  absolutely despicable company.  shame on paypal for continuing to do business with them...they are just at fault as there is pages and pages of complaints on there.  good luck x 

Login to Me Too

Cathg03

Me too I ordered a coat in September 20 and now 13 jan still not received it same answers as yourself false tracking no raised a dispute with PayPal who closed the case saying seller had provided proof of delivery when I asked for proof no reply out of pocket for 45.00 so angry with myself for being sucked in where do I go from here .

Login to Me Too

SirPendragon
Contributor
Contributor

I made an order to this company back in Oct. 10th. I was given a tracking number and it was actually a package shipping to my city BUT not my package. After i seen it was out for delivery i waited for the mailman and he had no package. The tracking number said it could not gain access to delivery address. It was eventually delivered to a different address a few day later. I contacted JINZHOU and they said that it was still on it's way gave me several stories then said there was no tracking number after it left China. I contacted PayPal and opened a dispute, it was closed in their favor. I appealed it with a picture i got from USPS of the package with a different address then mine on it. PayPal gave me my money back. So the moral of this story is...Don't give up. Get evidence that will support your claim and you'll be fine. PayPal has a case opened on this company almost all the time.

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
EXACTLY! THEY RELY ON STOLEN AUSTPOST TRACKING NUMBERS AND PAYPAL ARE DEFINITELY AWARE! NOW, BOTH THE SCAMMER AND PAYPAL JUST WANT US (AND THIS PROBLEM) TO GO AWAY.. I HAVE MY REFUND, BUT NOT GOING SO EASILY WHEN I STILL SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHTS, BUT OFTEN GETTING IGNORED, UNTIL THEY ABSOLUTELY HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO ARGUE.. I KEEP SAYING "DONT GIVE UP!" INSIST ON FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR REFUND AND THEN, CONTINUE TO ALERT THE UNFORTUNATE VICTIMS EVERYWHERE, LIKE ME, IF YOU CARE ABOUT HONESTY & INTEGRITY.. PEOPLE WHO TRUST PAYPAL & THE HONESTY OF SELLERS ON FACEBOOK MUST STOP DOING SO.. ŢELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND AIR THIS IN ANY PUBLIC MANNER YOU CAN, OR THEY WILL CONTINUE ROBBING INNOCENT PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD-EARNED MONEY..
Login to Me Too

james-t-lindsay
Contributor
Contributor
Well done, if they collabriate with this company to defraud me of a relatively small amount, I will no longer use PayPal and close my account and my purchases through them run into Thousands.
Login to Me Too

Innodb

hope this message finds you well, 

I am contacting you from Uganda, I am intending to raise money for my treatment in India using an online campaign platform called FUNDRAzR. Their payments are through paypal and paypal doesn't receive money here in Uganda.

I regularly travel to Kenya where paypal receives money.

My hurdle on opening an paypal Kenya account is that i do not have a physical address and postal address. I have a Kenya  mobile sim card (Safaricom).

Please kindly advise me on how to overcome the hurdle or kindly pass it on to other community members for advice 

Thank you very much 

Regards

Innocent <Removed>

Login to Me Too

SUSIEQ11
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry. Unable to help you. I’m leaving PayPal as I have not received goods but they have taken my money

Login to Me Too

Kirsty05
I would like to know too please I have screen shots of everything. Xx
Login to Me Too

Innodb

hope this message finds you well, 

I am contacting you from Uganda, I am intending to raise money for my treatment in India using an online campaign platform called FUNDRAzR. Their payments are through paypal and paypal doesn't receive money here in Uganda.

I regularly travel to Kenya where paypal receives money.

My hurdle on opening an paypal Kenya account is that i do not have a physical address and postal address. I have a Kenya  mobile sim card (Safaricom).

Please kindly advise me on how to overcome the hurdle or kindly pass it on to other community members for advice 

Thank you very much 

Regards

Innocent <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.