JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
NEVER GIVE UP AGAINST THESE SCAMMERS
Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
Very well done you. You have to prove that they sent out a fake tracking information. They always send out false tracking information to another address. PayPal know this. PayPal only 2 weeks ago paid me & told me that they were going to take this companies licence away asap
Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
Keep fighting & don't give up for any reason. PayPal know very well about this company. The police are involved with it all. You need to demand a refund & tell them all the people they have refunded because they let a false company commit fraud
Login to Me Too

Bold-Chestnut
Contributor
Contributor
Is the police in contact with PayPal about this? How do you know it for sure? I am very interested to know this, thank you.
Login to Me Too

Glorita1
Contributor
Contributor
I just received another e-mail from paypal: Re: Transaction ID 3XP05334RK331345G Hi Gloria Escobar, Sorry for this case. Your product was returned by the customs, we will continue to follow up~ Thanks~ Daisy Lin On Sun, 28 Feb at 1:49 AM , Gloria Escobar Hi Any news about my case, a lot of people is having the same issue with that company and still waiting for a response. Please let me know. Thank you Gloria Escobar
Login to Me Too

Kazzyk
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered an item in august 2020, they sent tracking which I cannot trace but the item never arrived. PayPal have declined by dispute. These people are a complete rip off and I have been ripped off when I can Not afford it. 
Surely PayPal has had over 500 complaints so they should make buyers aware this could be unsafe. I’m an not at all happy about this as you would expect 

Login to Me Too

JL441
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. PayPal should be doing something about this scandal but Facebook is just as or even more culpable. I believe that most of the orders made with this company ( it disguises as several fake companies ) are from adverts on Facebook. Surely they should be vetting the companies using their platform more thoroughly.
Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
Go back to PayPal. State it was a false tracking. They know 100% that this company is a Scam company. Speak to a Manager. Don't give up
Login to Me Too

Psiongold12
Contributor
Contributor

Like many on this forum. I have endeavoured to get a refund from PayPal who refuse to credit my payment based on spurious tracking details from Jinzhou Network Technology and their fictitious customer service agents!  (I am unable to reveal name according to PayPal ) Despite the many posts about this company PayPal refuse to abide by their refund policy preferring to accept fictitious tracking notices and the fact that the customer services stated that the goods had been returned to them and would be redelivered. PayPal neglect in this matter is unacceptable, their default is complain to the financial ombudsman.

sent by . 7/12/20.

we are sorry for this 
as we check , the package had been return to us 
we will resend to you,
 and that needs time pls wait patiently Thanks  
On Sat, 5 Dec at 9:00 PM> wrote:
Thank you for contacting us!
We have received the email.
We are really sorry that we're off work now.
Our working time is from 10am to 7pm (GMT 9), Mon to Fri.
Please do not worry.
We will arrange a dedicated customer service to solve your problem within 12 hours.
We will try our best to help you.
Have a nice day!
Login to Me Too

Fireb1ade
Contributor
Contributor

I had a result today. Paypal informed me that I will get a full refund. I had ordered a 4D Anatomical Model from Jinzhou last September. My experience was similar to most here. My item did not arrive, they said it was wrongly addressed and kept giving excuses. Tracking number said it was delivered. When I raised the issue with Paypal they kept on denying my claim, saying "that the Seller provided a valid tracking information and it was validated by our back office team". 

I had to make a Police Report and get my local postal service to validate that verify that the tracking numbers had nothing to do with me or my address. I even directed the dispute resolution team to this thread, telling them this company has scammed so many Paypal customers

I will be taking this further with Paypal, as they need to investigate the way their back office staff are validating tracking emails provided by Jingzhou. According to the Dispute Resolution Team Member who contacted me, Paypal has suspended/cancelled the Jinzhou's account. She wasn't able to tell me when this was done though.

For those who have been scammed by this organisation, just stay strong and keep writing to Paypal. If they deny your claim, write to them through the Message Centre If you can, try to get an email from your postal service who can verify that the tracking number has nothing to do with you. Don't give up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.