JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
Phone PayPal asap and explain the fraud as they know about it Explain that the two tracking numbers that said delivered. Were delivered to a completely different address. They will refund you. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

bcsanto
Contributor
Contributor

I suffered the same issue. Bought something in September 2020. Checked in routinely getting different answers each time until they finally stopped responding. Submitted claim through dispute and PayPal denied claim without giving me a chance to contest or review what documents they say were provided by the company.

Would anyone like to join a class action lawsuit against Jinzhou and PayPal. PayPal is aware of the hundreds of fraudulent transactions reported and thefts of hard earned money and yet continues to allow this company to process transactions without protecting or warning its users. They are enabling this company to commit fraud and theft.

Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal refunded me last week. Once I reported it to the police. They have full knowledge of Jinxhou and admitted to me that PayPal were considering taking their licence away. People really need NOT to give up on this one & keep phoning PayPal. Go through to a Manager or higher. Don't give up.....Get what is yours back.
Login to Me Too

Bold-Chestnut
Contributor
Contributor
I am interested by a class action. Most definitely.
Login to Me Too

sergeazoulay
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue i buy from them on september and on december i put a dispute after waiting so long for the good to arrive.

And they answered that they are checking and checking , then i go to paypal and after 1 month paypal say that they close the case with a message that the seller give them a proof that i get the goods. Paypal don't even send me this proof because they are helping them as i see they do the same with all the customers that complain on this store , so now for me it's clear that Paypal help them to continue steal money from peoples.

Be carefull don't trust the refund of Paypal check before you buy from any store if this is not a scam , look again and again.

Because Paypal will not give you your money back!!!!!!! Shame on company like Paypal that say that they give you insurrance that if you don't get the good they will refund you 

Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
Go back to PayPal and ask to speak to a Manager Tell them that there has been hundred upon hundreds of complaints & PayPal refunds. PayPal knows that the tracking details are ALWAYS false. Ask them to supply proof that you can check with Royal Mail etc. Tell them that you require proof to show the police. As you threaten PayPal with the police to look into JINXHOU & PayPal. I am sure this will get you a speedy refund
Login to Me Too

Eagles-Dare
Contributor
Contributor
Time for a class action lawsuit. I’m already talking to some lawyers. I have printed this entire forum and handed it to them. Hopefully they will get back to me today.
Login to Me Too

Monica1965
Contributor
Contributor
Have just started the fight for reimbursement after Jinzhou provided PayPal with FAKE tracking info. Have numerous emails of conversations I've had with the company which contradict their FAKE info. 🤞 for PayPal to acknowledge, reimburse and BLOCK THESE TYPE OF SELLERS!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526AW
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck! I have been fighting with PayPal for months now and still have not received any support from them at all. I’m now telling them I’m going to be reporting it to the police and still they are not prepared to budge. I’ve spoken on the phone I’ve written numerous emails and use the assistant to answer. I’ve gone round and round in circles and do not accept my version of the story. My item was not delivered however I am aware that they put a card in my letterbox when I was away from home and subsequently they return it to the sender. I have no proof of this as I threw the card away not knowing what it was going to be. I’m unable to trace it through Royal mail and I’m at my wits end with this! If you’re successful please let me know what you do!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.