JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

james-t-lindsay
Contributor
Contributor
Solved my **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

Aruiz1029
I never received my products I ordered !!!!!!
Login to Me Too

davetown
Contributor
Contributor

Shame on pay pal and Facebook to think it’s ok to be ripped off by these companies.  Absolutely disappointed  that a company you think is reputable and trust worthy like pay pal back these dodgey Chinese companies.       👎👎👎 

Login to Me Too

Eagles-Dare
Contributor
Contributor

Open a inquiry with the USPS and ask them to send you a letter with the Letterhead of the USPS with the tracking that it was not delivered to your address.  I also filled a complaint with the FBI and the Postal Inspector.   Need to gather some more people so I can present the case to VISA/Mastercard and Discover and AMEX so these SCAM Artists can never open a merchant account.   Keep Pushing Paypal this is **bleep**, 1 Paypal rep told me she cannot access the merchants account because it is a large account.  Im disgusted with paypal at this point. 

Login to Me Too

BrendaCouret
Contributor
Contributor

I just went to the main Post Office with the shipping info on my actual order, that the seller/paypal provided to me.  It clearly shows my address (correctly as well).  The Post Office was then able to provide me with their delivery information, on the original order/shipping info the seller provided to them.  The sellers shipment information was a completely different address to deliver to than my address.  I have obtained a copy of the shipping/delivery information the seller gave to them.  Now I am going to request that Paypal reimburse my money, and that they seek reimbursement from the seller.  
One would think, if Paypal is also being scammed, or at the very least, being dragged through the mud in this, they would want to take action.

Login to Me Too

HabibM
Contributor
Contributor

I am pretty sure that the vendor is also different. My senses are telling me that they have a network; one key player in the network is embedded within China Post. This player provides the scammer with real tracking numbers from other vendors' shipments. The only common info with our orders is the city of destination. The support team, then, provides the tracking# to us to make it look like a real transaction. These scammers could be located anywhere in the world but they work closely together... Other players, in my view would be financial institutions to facilitate the money flow and to give the impression of legitimacy... Certainly, PayPal should investigate this matter and involve all authorities to track down this obdurate and cruel people... 

Login to Me Too

catherinedth92
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having this issue now as well. Made my order back in September 2020, and its now January. Have been emailing them back and forward and all I get is "please be patient, you'll be updated soon".... all from an order that they supposedly said was delivered Mid-october to my place of work, when it actually wasn't (I was working the day it supposedly arrived, and none of my colleagues say any delivery drivers that day).... have been asking on repeat for my money back, but all I get is "be patient".... I did take the matter up with PayPal, who have done nothing about it whatsoever, they didn't even grace me with a reply to my complaint....
Login to Me Too

josee94
Contributor
Contributor

You absolutely must keep writing them a message until they look at your case closer, this is a known scam however they reject it automatically.  Write them a message, it takes a bit of time to respond but they will and then you'll get a refund.

Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
So very true. You have to keep on at PayPal. They know full well that this is a scam company & have done for months. The company has been reported to ITVs Martin Lewis show also.
Login to Me Too

persysman
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree.  This company's presence on the web needs to be eradicated.  They are representative of the worst bottom feeders on the net.  They make their money on people who will not complain.  Do NOT give up.  If you used a credit card you can also, simultaneously, dispute the amount that was processed through PayPal.  PayPal will cooperate with your bank.  Also, don't be afraid of using terms like fraud, aiding and abetting, FTC complaints.  Don't let anger get the best of you.  Stay focused and don't give up.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.