JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

HabibM
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue with this scammer. 
Seller info on PayPal : JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
Seller info on Facebook: Adoipertyol or Letthem up

The above seller is a real scammer. They keep changing names in the online market (now they have a Web-site named Letthem up). They sold me too heated jackets, which i have never received, under their Facebook name Adoipertyol. They processed the transaction via PayPal with another different name JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. In short, they gave me a tracking number belonging to someone else's order and probably from a different vendor. I kept tracking the item/parcel for 2 months. When I checked with the carrier after the tracked delivery, I found out that the parcel was for someone else and from a different vendor; meanwhile, the fictitious support center of this scammer ignored my email inquiries.  They are probably a network of scammers teamed up in China from different areas of key businesses Post China (to provide false tracking numbers), financial companies to treat the funds under a cover up, etc. I am starting now to think that Paypal is a part of it because the closed very quickly my first case and i was not able to follow-up with them despite my feedback messages. 
We really need Paypal to jump in and look seriously at those cases and stop dealing with this network of thieves. 
Login to Me Too

Elsie63
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted the ceo of PayPal and was given a fully refund and apology I must admit once in contact with PayPal head office the customer service was 1st class up until then I was getting nowhere with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Gracieloo
Contributor
Contributor
Send me my refund back
Login to Me Too

knightline
Contributor
Contributor

I have come to the same conclusion. I ordered from Jinzhou, paid through Paypal and did not receive the good. Raised a query with Paypal, Jinghzou gave a tracking number from China post which related to a different item from a different supplier with a delivery date three months before Jinzhzou claimed to have sent it. Paypal rejected my request, accepting Jinzhou's spurious tracking details. I'll either use a credit card or Stripe from now on. Bye-bye PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
I had a refund off PayPal this morning. They are taking the license away from the above company. PayPal told me hundreds of people have been scammed. Phone PayPal up and get your refund today
Login to Me Too

Wasscam
Contributor
Contributor
I was just scan through this company and yes PayPal will not help you either. I was scan on two companies in a row. They took my money fake tracking saying this was delivered but I have cameras and the pa jags shipped to another person 1 1/2 days after I ordered. Never received. They are not going to get away with. I will find a way but after I do get my money back. I am closing PayPal they are useless no they don’t stand behind you. All they had to do call ups to verify and will not wow really I don’t have money to throw away. I am very honest person I been with them for years but things are definitely changed be aware people PayPal will not help!!!! Yes I do think they are in with the scam years ago this wouldn’t help!!
Login to Me Too

grussell59
Contributor
Contributor

Contact UPS and give them the tracking number. UPS can provide you documentation on the address where the packages were delivered to. Then you can present to PayPal. Paypal needs documentation that your purchases were not delivered to your address.

Login to Me Too

Tekman61
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me!! PayPal wants me to send it back!!! I will not invest another penny into this SCAM!!!!

Login to Me Too

maryds
Contributor
Contributor

They offered me 15£ refund if I send it (wrong item received) back. The shipping is 35£. I've asked to ask the seller to send me a free return label.

Login to Me Too

Kdoyen
I have not received the coat I ordered 8/31/2020. I am out $50.56. I am trying to file a claim with Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.