JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Sweetpammy
Contributor
Contributor
I have ordered and not received my purchase. What do I do next?
Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
Go to PayPals resolution centre & open a case up. The company will send you a false tracking number. You phone up Royal Mail & they will confirm the tracking is a false one from China Mail. The above company is a total scam. I have email Matin Lewis to take this scam company up on TV. We have paid PayPal & PayPal pay these fraudsters. PayPal have known about this company for months. This is why the TV show is interested in all the PayPal people who have been scammed through PayPal to these Fraudsters in China
Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
Just an update. I just received a full refund through PayPal @ 9.30am . Never give up until you get your money back. They are scammers.
Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
We have just had a full REFUND today. PayPal are revolving their licence. Claim you money back from these fraudsters.
Login to Me Too

knightline
Contributor
Contributor

After eventually getting through to a human at PayPal, who, I have to say was very pleasant after I was fobbed off by a previous human in U.K., I got a full refund immediately. Keep pestering.

Login to Me Too

vivianpoly
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is aware that this seller is a fraud,  but continues to collaborate with this seller. So Paypal is as guilty as the fraud-company.

We are alone here. Only legal action can be taken by each of us individually or if we collaborate. I personally don't have the assets or the time to do that.

Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal are now refunding people that phone them up and demand a refund.
Login to Me Too

PShierloh

Under a new name now Lingyue Network Technology. I ordered some beautiful D&D dice aurora set with metalic edging and got cheap dice I can buy anywhere. Also ordered a D&D dice ice tray and got one with little bee's and honey comb instead. And it took over 2 mos to arrive. 

Login to Me Too

Dlshad
Contributor
Contributor
I heard items from 16th of August 2020 but still haven’t received the item I sent so many time the email to ask them about the item and they lied to me they said to you will send it to you will send it to you and they didn’t refund the money back as well it’s rubbish website
Login to Me Too

Lombcjl1
Contributor
Contributor
Why does paypal accept this firm which is a shame? Bye pp!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.