JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

evesalvail
New Community Member

Did. anyone get their money back? Or received their product?

Login to Me Too

Joanna55
Contributor
Contributor
No money back from PayPal and no item that I ordered 😡
Login to Me Too

MilissaD
Contributor
Contributor

In June 2020, I purchased what I thought would be an exceptional expandable water hose for $51.64.  What I got was a CHEAP looking plastic expandable water hose that looks like $5 (if that).  I was highly taken advantage of this company and I do not recommend buying from this company.

I wish PAYPAL would credit me for this awful purchase.  I just had to chunk the water hose - it was not what it was advertised to be -- definitely a poorly made product.

I ordered this through a Facebook advertisement.  I won't do that again!

Login to Me Too

Joanna55
Contributor
Contributor
I was conned by this company too but even though I have proved to PayPal that I did not receive the item I paid for, they refused to refund me 😡
Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
I have recently started a case about them scamming me out of money. I have also reported it and made a statement to our local police who are going to contact PayPal & Facebook.
Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
Yesterday I was sent a tracking number from China Post through PayPal in the resolution centre. I tracked the given number as it said item was delivered on the 15th January 2021. Which we know was false as we are at home 100% of the time due to lockdown. We phone the Royal Mail today as it stated that they delivered the item at 11.09 on the 15/01/21. The Royal mail replied to me without me even saying the name of the company and stated that Royal Mail had hundreds of complaints about FALSE Chinese tracking information. They said for me to contact PayPal and tell to contact Royal Mail and they will confirm FALSE tracking number. The Royal Mail said they don't give it out to me. But will confirm it to PayPal. I advise even for a small amount of money....Get it back into your account and get your money back off these ruddy scammers in China.
Login to Me Too

Joanna55
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem, I even gave PayPal a screenshot from Royal Mail that proved the tracking number they gave me was not for my address & they still wouldn’t refund my money. PayPal’s disputes resolution is a complete scam too 😡
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526AW
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried to get the money back from PayPal via their site. Do you have a telephone number that I can call in order to explain the situation?
Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
Google PayPal complaints number ?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526AW
Contributor
Contributor

Oh how I wish I had done more research on this company before I parted with my money! I have also fallen victim to this fraudulent company and have waited six months for an item not to be delivered. Because they have provided me with two different tracking numbers – ha ha – PayPal have refused to issue a refund. I’m absolutely disgusted. I will now also try to avoid using PayPal and will revert to using a well-known credit card that looks after their customers in a more responsible manner.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.