JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for letting people know..It gives them encouragement to keep going..We shouldn't have to go to these lengths, simply to stop despicable people taking advantage of others, instead of earning an honest living..but here we are.. To others, DONT GIVE UP!
Login to Me Too

Sharron8
Contributor
Contributor

well done, they keep closing mine, but I will try again. They just keep saying contact my bank- its not their fault or mine, but PayPal have clearly known about this scamming company . Its not good enough.

Login to Me Too

Kaltiery
Contributor
Contributor
It’s shocking that PayPal allows this. I just got suckered and am experiencing the same issue. I placed the order using PayPal due to the refund guarantee. I will now report all involved and those allowing this to the better business bureau.
Login to Me Too

Saberfencer
Contributor
Contributor
How is this possible? I thought that was the whole goal of PayPal to protect us from companies like this. How can after 500 complains I still pay this company with PayPal and make 501. Guess might as well stop using PayPal. Better of with my Credit Card and Venmo. Never received my item and neither seller or PayPal has done anything to make it right. Out of $60.
Login to Me Too

Luzitae
Contributor
Contributor

I feel duped! I ordered from JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY, back in October. I received a "tracking number" which of course was bogus. I've emailed them numerous times and am always told that the product is on the way. How the heck do we get our $$ back from PayPal? 

Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t email PayPal. I used the virtual assistant hun. Sorry to hear that you have been scammed too. Escalate the denied message from PayPal again and again.
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
MY ADVICE? AFTER INITIALLY REPORTING THE SCAM Don't bother with automated messages OR online dispute continuations, unless you're happy with this being dragged out until you get tired of WAITING.. CALL, CALL, CALL..ANNOY THEM UNTIL THEY CAN'T IGNORE THE ISSUE..LET THEM KNOW THEY'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT..THE SOONER WE ALL DO THAT, MEANS LESS MONEY THAT ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM CAN MAKE.. WHAT THEY ALL WANT, IS FOR US TO BE CONTAINED ON HERE, IN A BENIGN AND CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT.. OTHERWISE, WE'D LOGICALLY BE OUTSIDE THIS LITTLE INSIDIOUS MAZE, ALERTING MORE PEOPLE TO THE SCAM! DON'T GIVE UP!
Login to Me Too

SirPendragon
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is just a electronic money transfering system. If we tell them to send money to this company then they will. It's not PayPals fault. Jinzhou knows how to make it look legit electronically so just beware and read the fraud info provided.
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Of course PayPal is a transfer service, but they should check out who they're working for! After seeing all these complaints, if they were working on our behalf, wouldn't you think they'd take notice by now, and STOP THIS SCAMMER'S OPERATION? THEY HAVE POWER OVER WHO THEY ACT ON BEHALF OF, DONT LET THAT FOOL YOU..THEY ARE SIMPLY CUTTING THEIR LOSSES, ONLY REFUNDING WHEN THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER OPTION..That's not fair.. There are banks in Aus that have been penalized for being facilitators for money launderers, by allowing them to operate an account..THIS IS NO DIFFERENT..
Login to Me Too

Elsie63
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently fighting this company , i ordered a coat given a false tracking no , PayPal has closed my case but i have emailed head office as i am not being accused of being a liar and with all the reviews etc. PayPal must be aware and side with their customers who use this facility to protect their purchases .

it is shocking that this scam is being sanctioned by PayPal 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.