JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

MiranCo
Contributor
Contributor

I received my refund today finally, after ordering in July, submitting a PayPal claim that was never answered. I resubmitted this morning and Jinzhou refunded me the full amount of $93.13 one minute later. What a scam company. Shame on PayPal for not shutting them down. I will never use PayPal for a purchase again; just to send money to friends and family. But even then, Venmo is better.

Login to Me Too

Ozeestar
New Community Member

Go to Contact then to the Message Centre and put all the evidence in the email. I had my original dispute case closed and denied when they supplied a fake tracking number.  Subsequently, after receiving a statement from the POST OFFICE stating the Tracking number was not to my address and not in my name I emailed them through the Message Centre.  PayPal reopened the case and stated that the tracking number sent to them by Jinzhou did not have the correct documentation detail and found in my favour. Refund is being processed.

Login to Me Too

DAMIAN_S
Contributor
Contributor
Still happening as I have just been denied my claim.. so now starting the long fight..
Login to Me Too

Gixxey
I have just begun this battle today. I have had my dispute denied even with PayPal having evidence from the company admitting it was ‘delivered to the wrong address’ and it showing as being at ‘Heathrow airport’ I am also reporting it to trading standards in the UK.
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Don't give up! I got my refund but had a struggle which lasted for months..Good you reported them!
Login to Me Too

james-t-lindsay
Contributor
Contributor

Why is this marked as solved, done me for £38.00 and having spent over £6000 through Pay Pal this year , there loss is going to be much bigger than mine.

**bleep**!

Login to Me Too

lulu773
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered a coat and paid via paypal in September from JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. having received no contact or item from the seller i opened a case via paypal on the 22 October 2020 . the seller responded via paypal on the 23 October 2020 to say that they had already shipped my order but they could not get a tracking number due to an upgrade with the delivery system (yeh right) ,but that they would send it to me. I heard nothing further so on the 1st of November i asked for an update via paypal. i then received a tracking number that showed that my item was delivered on the 18th of october. I called royal mail who traced this for me and confirmed that it had been sent to a Male at a manchester address. paypal closed the case as the seller provided a tracking.  doesnt seem to matter that the tracking number was totally false!!!! ABSOLUTELY SICKENING SO MANY PEOPLE BEING RIPPED OFF.

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Take an image of that false tracking number & written proof from the post office...then contact (BY PHONE) PAYPAL in your country & email BOTH of those to Paypal..I GOT MY REFUND - GET YOURS!... DONT GIVE UP, OR THEY WIN! THEN TAKE ALL DETAILS TO A PROMINENT CURRENT AFFAIRS PROGRAM, LIKE OTHERS INTEND TO..STOP THEM FROM STEALING FROM UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD..
Login to Me Too

lulu773
Contributor
Contributor

thanks.  I cannot believe the pages and pages of complaints about this absolute scam of a company and paypal are STILL dealing with them.  I have reported to action fraud, and i am just waiting for proof from the royal mail re tracking number being false.  I have spent hours on this and for the money it isnt now worth it.  BUT I AM NOT LETTING THIS DROP.  ITS THE PRINCIPLE OF THE MATTER.  Absolutely disgusting that they are still allowed to even trade.  I will also report to the financial ombudsman and anywhere else I can.  This needs stopping.  Its fraud so i have no idea how this is carrying on! 

Login to Me Too

Cb95
Contributor
Contributor
With lots of proof from Royal Mail. I have finally been told I will get my refund
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.