JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Hel4nne
Contributor
Contributor
I phoned them and got them to reopen the dispute after explaining it all to them again. I told them I had evidence and while they were on the phone I emailed it over to them. Unfortunately they denied me again but after another phonecall they admitted it was an error and paid me. Hope that helps.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
It helps as it shows not to give up so easily
Login to Me Too

Lips369
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been denied by PayPal regarding my dispute. I provided them with ALL the info I could referencing what I had learned about this company. They came up on a SCAM ALERT WATCHOUT List when I had done a Google search of the company name. As that's all I basically has to go off of! I don't understand why I why denied this one and another company that used PayPal to take my money! I don't understand how these scammers CAN get away with USING PAYPAL against us and PayPal denying even the possibility to further investigate this sh#*!@!
Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
It’s disgusting
Login to Me Too

Lips369
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed. It's almost as if PayPal is either in bed with them or is created and run by them!?!
Login to Me Too

sueklo
Contributor
Contributor
There's a saying: If one man tells you you ate a donkey, ignore it. If 2 men tell you, buy yrself a saddle. How many of us does it need to prove to paypal these **bleep** are international criminals. They are sophisticated enough to break into Royal Mails tracking and provide me with a genuine tracking number even if Royal Mail say that it is not my postcode. PayPal is in bed with gangsters. It is disgusting
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Is this yet another BOGUS name for what I knew to be JOURNEY KIP WEBSITE ON FACEBOOK, THEN JINZHOU NETWORK TRADING CO ON PAYPAL RECT, THEN FIRSTRATE ON MY CREDIT CARD, THEN FROM OTHERS, PERSIE HOLDINGS, LYTHAM, LETSGOFLY??????? IT'D BE GREAT IF WE COULD COMPILE A FULL LIST OF THIS SCAMMER'S NAME CHANGES, SO THEY CAN BE TRACKED & FOLLOWED, LIKE 'WE' THEIR PREY, HAVE BEEN.. I'M SURE PAYPAL WOULD SEE ALL OF THEIR NAMES, AS THEY MOVE ONTO THE NEXT LOT OF PREY...WHY DON'T THEY STOP THEM? BECAUSE THEY'RE MAKING MONEY FROM IT..NO PAYPAL PHONE REP WOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS WAS AN OBVIOUS SCAM (MODEL EMPLOYEES)..WHY? ARE THEY TOLD TO DISREGARD THIS, AND AVOID DISCUSSION? WHY DOES ANYONE EARN BADGES & KUDOS ON HERE??? WTF? TO KEEP US OCCUPIED IN A CONTAINED PLATFORM.. GO OUTSIDE THIS FORUM & MAKE NOISE, PEOPLE! PAYPAL MUST STOP BEING A FACILITATOR FOR CROOKS, OR SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL SUFFER..THAT'S SIMPLY THE TRUTH!
Login to Me Too

Lips369
Contributor
Contributor
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/about-scamwatch/tools-resources/online-resources/spot-the-scam-signs#an... EXPOSE PUBLICLY- ON SCAMGUARD and #REPORTSCAM REPORT SCAM TO: -FBI-INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER -FTC-FILL OUT OFFICIAL FORM FOR SCAM REPORT -USA.gov-search for"STATE CONSUMER PROTECTION OFFICES" -A.G.- CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE -file a report -LOCAL POLICE-find/call general # police -FILE OFFICIAL REPORT OF INCIDENT(police report) ( NOT 911 UNLESS YOU FEEL YOU'RE IN DANGER).
Login to Me Too

gumpoandwordy
Contributor
Contributor
This has happened to me, YODEL have delivered item but not to my address, and because I can’t give them the address it’s been delivered to, they won’t discuss it due to DPA PayPal have closed the case as they say the item has been delivered. They couldn’t have cared less about me and my lost money
Login to Me Too

Hel4nne
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe go to Yodels track your parcel site and type in the tracking number. Screen shot the bit when it says the tracking number, address and postcode don’t match. Then phone PayPal and get them to reopen your dispute telling them you have new evidence. You can then send the screenshot to them by email as it’s your proof the parcel wasn’t delivered.  I followed all that up with a phone all and they eventually found in my favour. There’s also a Facebook page called peekachill reviews (it’s not mine) which is collating all the company aliases to help stop the scamming.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.