JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
Keep at it... I am and after PayPal declined my claim I have not given up and kept contacting PayPal that I was not accepting their decision...now they have reopened the case...I’ll let everyone know if anything positive happens..threaten PayPal with Trading Standards!!!
Login to Me Too

sueklo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there. You say keep at it. I have now got photographic evidence from Royal Mail stating the tracking number given is NOT my postcode but I can find no way of giving this to paypal other than via a virtual assistant and it says file too big. Can you give me a contact address? Very many thanks
Login to Me Too

SCgirl1
Contributor
Contributor

Did you try here?

Paypal doesn't even respond to me anymore.  Messages have been waiting for a week.

www.paypal.com/il/uploaddoc

Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
They only have virtual assistants it’s what I am dealing with...but if file too big is a screenshot file smaller than the actual photo?
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Make a PHONE CALL instead of sending messages..I've been stuck many times on that messages platform and it can trap you, like a circular trip to nowhere - I BELIEVE IT'S DESIGNED AS A MAZE TO ENCOURAGE US TO GIVE UP.. I've also supplied images (uploaded) and it said it was successful, but after NOT GIVING UP, CALLED PAYPAL, IN MY COUNTRY, 3 TIMES ON THE SAME DAY, TOOK NEARLY 3 HOURS, got 3 different people (& all accents were ASIAN)...THE FIRST GAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND TO AND WAITED WHILE I SENT, THEN CONFIRMED RECEIPT, THEN SAID TO WAIT..I DIDN'T. THE SECOND LEFT ME ON HOLD, INDEFINITELY..THE THIRD, AFTER ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS, OVER & OVER, SIMPLY COULDN'T ASK ANY MORE AND I HAD THE SAME ANSWERS, OVER & OVER..I STUCK TO THE SAME REQUEST & DIDN'T GIVE UP..THEY NOW SAY I'M RECEIVING A REFUND..I'LL LET THIS GROUP KNOW IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS, AND I NOW HAVE THE CORRECT GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT TO SUBMIT AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT TO, IF NOT! NO ONE SHOULD GIVE UP! STOP THESE THIEVES FROM DEFRAUDING INNOCENT BUYERS, AND HOLD THE FACILITATORS TO ACCOUNT IF THEY DON'T ACT TO ELIMINATE THEM FROM THIS FAULTY SYSTEM!...IF WE GIVE UP, THEY CONTINUE ON.... 🤜🤛
Login to Me Too

SCgirl1
Contributor
Contributor

I do not have a phone number to call.  And, if you post one here, they block it.  How do you get the phone number?  Maybe you can post the paypal page that has the phone number for us.

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Simple.. Go to the PayPal website in your country..at the base of the page, in small print, look carefully & you WILL find their phone number...or call directory assistance, maybe?
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Simple.. Go to the PayPal website in your country..at the base of the page, in small print, look carefully & you WILL find their phone number...or call directory assistance, maybe?
Login to Me Too

Mery10
Contributor
Contributor

I have called and called PayPal to no avail.  I keep getting their automated system I keep getting the same message and at the end my call gets disconnected.  

Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
Brilliant and well done for persevering
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.