JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

SCgirl1
Contributor
Contributor

I am guessing that Paypal is in on the scam!  Probably own the company.  I asked why I could not send back to California where I received my package from.  They said, no, it has to be returned to China.  But, I did not order from China!  I was told the company was in California when I ordered.    See pictures of what I ordered and what I got.  What I got would not even float my small dog.  I took these pictures when I realized it was scam.  Before they closed the website and Facebook page down.

IMG_5833.PNGwhat I orderedwhat I orderedwhat I orderedwhat I orderedWhat I got-looks like packing foamWhat I got-looks like packing foam

Login to Me Too

SCgirl1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a blue mat by the way!!!  Can you believe the company even gave you a choice of color?????

Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
Disgusting how this company seems to get away with stealing our miney
Login to Me Too

Coffee4U
Contributor
Contributor

Yours looks wider but shorter then mine. Mine is 16" x 66"...I too said I should be able to return it to California, to the address it was shipped to me from.  I feel the California address is a part of the scam, I also received clothes from Dresshead.com with a California address as well.  I had to return the merchandise to China, I returned then to China & they supposedly never received the returned package.  After 3 months of BS, I finally prevailed, I still lost because of return shipping, but I was determined to hold them accountable.   Dresshead.com is still a PayPal vendor.  I am now pretty sure PayPal make so much money off these scam Companies, they just do not care about the buyer.  I try hard not to buy anything from China, unless it is through a legitimate site like Ebay or Alliespress.  I haven't lost any monies through those too, so far.

Login to Me Too

SCgirl1
Contributor
Contributor

Oh yes, I am sure the next part of the scam will be that the company never received the item. I assume then they will want me to file a claim with the mail carrier.  Mine was insured for up to $100.  So, I am sure that will take a few more months.   So, I went ahead and sent it back to make a point.  And, shame on Paypal for letting this continue.  Company has changed names and emails 4 times since I ordered.  Sent back by Fedex yesterday.  So, the journey begins!

Login to Me Too

DH022
Contributor
Contributor
Just a quick update with my situation, I have been back and forth for weeks with the complaints department with how to resolve this and after telling me how they’re sorry and how I am a valued customer numerous times basically they’re stance is “we’re not interested find someone else who is” After doing PayPal’s job for them I was then told that they had been given the proof and they then laid out how I could see this. I then retraced the steps provided and screen shot them to the complaints handler which clearly stated by Royal Mail that the parcel HAD NOT been delivered and WAS NOT anything to do with me. This basically ended the chat and I was told that I should “take it up with my credit card company because the case is closed with PayPal” I haven’t even replied to the last message because what can you say to that. I have since shown this feed to multiple people I know and they have ceased to use PayPal as well because, well, how can they be trusted? Clearly they can’t. 3 months down the line and I’m still so angry I could write here for another 2 hours and not get it off my chest so I will just leave it with this, PayPal have badly let me and many of you down with their knowledge of this company and the way that they have continued to fail to do what they take their percentages to do. I will never use them again and I will continue to do all I can to make sure nobody in my family or friend uses them either.
Login to Me Too

SCgirl1
Contributor
Contributor

I fell for the scam as well.  Thought Paypal was to protect me.  But they allow this company to keep on taking our money and sending out something that is not even close to what we ordered.  Website shut down.  Facebook page shut down.  Sent me a little piece of packing foam instead of a 3-6 person foam float.  Paypal says mail it back.  I tried to do that.  DHL says that China is not accepting imports.  UPS-I start the process, but I need a company email and phone number.  I don't have either of those, so can not even get a real quote.  You can not call Paypal.  So, you wait days and days for a message.  Part of the payment was by credit card.  I want so at least dispute that portion since I know they will protect me.  But, then will paypal take that money from my bank account????  Needless to say, I will never purchase anything with Paypal again.  Poor customer service and NO protection.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. If you use debit card the bank can help you with the charge back scheme. I will not give you but like you will never use PayPal again
Login to Me Too

LynEva
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a cardigan which arrived about 3 months late.. nothing like the picture, Ive opened a case on paypal, including pictures of the advert and what arrived... its nothing like the advert..   Im in the UK.

Ive been doing a bit of research today..  its scary what I have actually found on google regarding this company.. Why does Paypal not block this company!!!

here goes..  

https://www.scampulse.com/jinzhou-hengchuan-network-technology-co-ltd-reviews

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/24helpfriends.com

https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/hodfch/watch_out_for_jinzhou_network_technology_co/

https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/267724

Login to Me Too

Coffee4U
Contributor
Contributor

I was under the impression if l saw that they accepted PayPal as payment, they where legitimate.  What an expense way to learn that is not true at all.  Since they sent me something, PayPal won't help, unless I return the little piece of foam back for $101.  I guess the kids Barbie dolls are going to have fun at the lake next year. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.