JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

sueklo
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. The moment I complained to paypal they claimed to have sent it that very day. I watched their 'tracking' until days later it sd 'delivered'. Of course nothing was delivered. I have never had an item stolen in 17 yrs from our apartment locked post room. Crooks. Facilitated by paypal. Disgusting
Login to Me Too

Purconn
Contributor
Contributor

Just got stung by these crooks!!! Items never arrived I was then sent a bogus tracking number that to say it had been delivered. I complained to Paypal and after being asked to prove I didn't receive the item knew Paypal wasn't going to do jack. How exactly was I going to prove I didn't get something? show a picture of me not holding the item or a picture of the space on the wall where I would have hung them? So much for the hype about Paypal's resolution center.   

Login to Me Too

sueklo
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. PayPal has really let us down with these crooks. My purchase was only £30 and I sd to hubby I dont know how much more aggro I can take upsetting myself in the middle of cancer treatment. Need to let it go maybe
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
They're more interested in making sure there's no way out of accepting their cookies before replying to anyone on here, than dealing with this issue..If only they took such an ironclad approach to exclude scammers from their sellers, they wouldn't have these complaints! I've provided ALL proof that I didn't receive products PAID FOR, (even got a letter from my Post Office Manager) stating that I did not receive any package with that tracking number but PayPal have done nothing! Yet another false hope they use to create another test that some disgruntled buyers cannot manage....BUT I DID, PAYPAL, SO WHERE HAVE YOU PROVEN TO BE HOLDING UP YOUR RESPONSIBILITY? NO RESPONSE AT ALL NOW..SILENCE.. They were so active when requiring proof, now have it, but all activity stopped! POOR EXCUSE FOR PAYPAL PROTECTION, THAT'S WHAT'S BEEN PROVEN, HERE..
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal, why do you run this community help programme?? What purpose does it serve? Most likely it's to let people run off steam without complaining directly..just easier to ignore with less $$$$ outlay on fault finding...why has my complaint resolution date simply been extended, time & again..Now 201020..ironic that as Australian consumers we need protection from the supposed protectors/facilitators.. That's EXACTLY how long you have until I report this to the ACCC and other government departments....TALK IS CHEAP & ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER.. THERE'S MY RESOLUTION date for you, PAYPAL. This is untenable and deplorable behaviour and must not be tolerated.
Login to Me Too

DH022
Contributor
Contributor
I would just like to add that I have also unfortunately been a victim of this company, and also of PayPal, because we are clearly victims of them as well as they are obviously well aware that this company is a scam and still constantly accept the false information provided to them and find against the very people they are there to protect in the first place. Maybe it’s because they know they will never be able to get the money back from them themselves. My case took over 2 months being delayed multiple times and they basically said they have told us it’s been delivered so that’s good enough for us. It’s about the money it’s the principle of the matter and the appalling way PayPal have dealt with mine and all of your cases too. I will never use PayPal again as they have shown themselves to be just as untrustworthy as Jinzhou Network Technology. I’m absolutely furious.
Login to Me Too

Loftyeric
Contributor
Contributor

Same here exactly, I too have been told pretty much ''They have shown proof of delivery, so that's that''. Although they went on to say that if I got a letter from Royal Mail - on their headed notepaper - to say that they accept the fact is wasn't delivered, perhaps they could do something further. They also said that if it was delivered to an address other than mine, Royal Mail could provide that address. NO, Royal Mail are not permitted, by law, to divulge another household's address to a customer. Nor, I shouldn't think, do they provide confirmation on headed notepaper. What they have given me is a reference number - to give to the seller (!) for them to claim for non delivery & thereby compensate me. PayPal also suggested that I could ''Make a report to the local authorities for a missing passage''. Maybe this is what happens in some countries, I don't know, but it's not even a thing in the UK. All absolute **bleep**, when they know exactly what's going on here.

Login to Me Too

DH022
Contributor
Contributor
They have told me that I can dispute the decision but why am I going to waste my time? From reading all the statements on here I know exactly what they will ask for and they know full well that I either won’t be able to get it, or if I manage to get something like it they won’t accept it. I’d rather spend my time watching paint dry. I just won’t ever use them again.
Login to Me Too

grussell59
Contributor
Contributor

I gave my local post office the tracking number and they gave me a print out showing the address the package was delivered to was different than mine. I suspected something was up when the tracking number the package was delivered at my mailbox at 9:57am. My mail is delivered at 2pm everyday. that is when i contacted the post office. I provided this documentation to Paypal and recieved a refund the same day.

Customer service is (look at the numbers) <removed>

Login to Me Too

SCgirl1
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal blocks or removes the phone number you post for customer service.  So, I can not call them.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.